My experience...

Hello. This is what has happened to me a couple of weeks ago...
(This is from a narrator's point of view, my view)

Usually, at night, I would hear foot steps walking across my room from the closet to the other wall. I told my friend about it and she also has something happening at her house, but I'll publish that later if she will let me.

Anyway, so it was every night around 10 or 10:30 and I wasn't night high yet. But I herd these foot steps for about over a month. Just walking on my carpet harmlessly.

The one night I was watching YouTube like I usually do. And I was watching "prankvsprank" and it was the Ouija board video. I was never believing it because 1. You could see the strings on the cab its and 2. There was a persons hand moving the doll! So anyway... when the video was over, I was laying on my left side, and when I rolled over. A ghastly women was laying next to me! I closed my eyes and when I opened them again she was gone and the footsteps were back.

After that my friend said I was acting weird and different. I don't know if I was possessed or anything but I can't remember those days that I was acting "different." I'm not saying you have to believe me, but this is what happened and I had to get it out there. But ever since that happened, Nothing paranormal happened... it was very weird.

Thanks for hearing me out... comment if you have questions but I would rather not have any mean or rude comments. If you have something to say say it but I won't be a happy person...