Reunion - Episode One

In the beginning .... There was the soulless creator, Demiurge Idea, the true figure of the world and only shapeless chaotic souls had existed in the entire universe. Demiurge does not know of the existence that created him. Nor the existence of the soul. Nor even the idea. The world he created was merely a shadow of the true world.

~~

*beep beep beep*

The sound of an alarm going off, is echoing throughout the room.

The room is not too messy with CDs on the floor and a black CD player is plugged in

The room is not too messy with CDs on the floor and a black CD player is plugged in. On the desktop is a computer with gray work out clothes on the chair.

On the other desk, are books stacked against each other neatly, a picture frame with a picture blocked by sunlight, a cup filled with writing utensils, a pencil sharpener, a small blue rectangular device, and papers.

An open notebook is shown. On top of the notebook is a book titled, One Vision English Communication 2.

The next item shown is the picture frame. Inside the picture frame is a picture of the original Chosen Children when they were taking a group picture after saving the Digital World from Apocalymon. The picture had someone or rather a digimon photo bomb it, causing everyone to look surprised.

The next object shown is the small blue rectangular device. The device has three buttons and strange writing in the lower half.

The beeping continues to echo throughout the room. The clock is shaped as an egg. The owner of the clock lazily extends his hand towards the clock. He misses twice and finally hits the snooze. Once the objective is completed the owner goes back to sleep.

~~

Outside, the sun is shining brightly over Japan. A bridge is shining brightly thanks to the reflection of the sunlight against the silver metal. Various cars are driving to and from places across the bridge.

Many people are crossing the streets or standing in place while their eyes are focused on the phone screen in front of them. The scenery changes to the inside of a train. The passengers are either watching the buildings go by or focusing on the phone screen. One man is watching the news on his electronic device.

"Investigations as to the cause of the mass blackouts in the Kawasaki area are underway. However, the cause is still unknown." The news lady announces.

~~

The scenery changes to an unknown location. A person appears to be wearing a long sleeved jacket with fur around the collar and goggles around his head. The person has short hair, meaning they're a male. The boy falls down to the right side. His mouth is open, as if shouting in pain. A device flies up in the air.

~~

A young female with brown hair and fair pale skin is in the kitchen staring towards a door, leading to someone's room. The girl is wearing a green fuku, and white socks. This is Yagami Hikari.

"Onii-chan! Onii-chan!" Hikari calls out

Hikari's older brother does not listen to her shouts and shifts in his bed, hoping to gain more sleep. Hikari's older brother is Yagami Taichi.

~~

The scenery changes once more to the unknown location. A new person with long hair is falling down to the left side. The girl is wearing a long sleeved jacket, and a headgear. The girl has her arms outstretched as she falls and falling to the ground are a pair of cracked glasses. Falling out of her pocket is a device that flies upwards.