Reunion - Episode Two

Citizens are walking to and from places, not realizing the potential danger that approaches them. Kuwagamon flies above city with Taichi and Skylar pursuing it.

A mother covers her son from Kuwagamon.

Kuwagamon flies down and begins to destroy the city. It crashes through cars as the citizens run away to safety. It flies up and tears through building causing debris to fall.

Loud screams echo throughout the city.

Taichi and Skylar stop riding their bikes and witness the destruction made by Kuwagamon. Their eyes are wide as saucers with horror swimming through.

~~
Location: Restaurant

A cake is place on the table with the words, 'Happy Wedding Anniversary' written. Mrs. Izumi smiles at the cake, her hands clasp together. Koushiro turns to the waiter and asks him,

"Excuse me. May I have another Oolong Tea?"

The waiter bows then leaves to get the drink. Koushiro glances at his phone and frowns. He notices that has received a missed call from Cassie, but decides not to worry too much about it.

~~
Location: Public

Kuwagamon is now flying high in the skies, attacking anything that catches its attention. Taichi looks at the Kuwagamon, with a frustrate expression.

"Why now? Why?!" Taichi questions.

The duo go under a bridge, but see that Kuwagamon does not pass the bridge. Immediately stopping their bikes, they look around to see where the digimon went. In the skies, a red and black portal is opened. But right as they see it open, it closes.

"What... What was that?" Skylar asks, shocked.

~~
Location: Library

Joe tries to type again on the computer, but keyboard continues to ignore what he has type. He takes off his glasses, feeling frustrated.

"I'm ruined." Joe sighs.

A couple desks behind, two students are reading about Kuwagamon.

~~
Location: Train Station

Sora is waiting for the train to come, oblivious to the danger lurking in the city. She looks at the watch on her wrist.

1:42

Frowning, Sora pulls out her phone and sees she has no signal.

The lock screen is of a pink bird with arm-like wings, a feather mane, a red beak, blue eyes, blue stripes on its crest, blue borders on two of its head feathers and its tail feathers, yellow legs, and red claws on its wings and feet. It wears a metallic ring on its left leg. The pink bird is sleeping and above it are four big stars and six smaller stars.

13:42

Sora sighs as she looks up at the sky. Unknown to the her, Fumiko and Mirai are running through the city to try and find her.

Location: City

Heavy pants can be heard alongside shoes hitting the ground. Fumiko is running ahead of Mirai, who is struggling to catch up.