Reunion - Episode Four

Yamato is standing in his kitchen, peeling an onion with a knife. He has his cell phone perched on his shoulder up to his ear for support. He is wearing a gray shirt with long navy blue sleeves, green-ish pants, and white socks.

"Oh, I'm relieved you and Taichi-san made up. You didn't come today, so I thought you're still sulking. Skylar-san asked me if you needed an ice cream sulking party, but I turned her down, on your behalf." Takeru tells him.

"I'm not sulking." Yamato argues, sighing.

His eyes narrowed, annoyed that everyone thinks he's sulking.

"We're all meeting up again on Saturday. Make sure you come this time. See ya." Takeru informs him.

~~

Location: Takeru's Room

Takeru is sitting at his desk, in front of his computer. He is wearing a lime green hoodie, brown pants, and white socks. Takeru closes his phone with a relieved smile on his face. He turns his attention to his screen.

He is on a website called Digidestined in the World. Takeru types a message.

'Kuwagamon appeared here in Tokyo. Better watch out.'

*Next Day*

The group of Chosen Children have decided to meet up near the pier where a couple small stores are at.

Taichi is wearing a white long sleeved shirt under an open orange jacket that looks like a jacket with short sleeves. He has dark blue Capris, greenish boots, gray socks, and a green watch on his right wrist.

Luna is wearing a black jacket over a light blue buttoned shirt with a black tie, black jeans, and black sneakers.

Sora has a red long sleeved shirt with the numbers 38 on it, a blue jean mini skirt, white long socks, and brown boots. Her hair is combed neatly as always.

Mirai is wearing a black short sleeve crop top with a jean buttoned skirt reaching her mid thigh, and black and gray shoes. Her hair is tied in a ponytail and she has a bracelet on her right wrist.

Cassie has a pale blue dress shirt under a pale purple jacket, and a black knife skirt on. She also has black flats on and a choker around her neck. Her hair is let down and brushed smoothly.

Koushiro is wearing a white buttoned shirt under a navy blue zipper jacket. He has blue pants, gray socks, and yellow sneakers on. He has his black laptop bag around his shoulder with him.

Skylar has a mint green sleeveless buttoned blouse on with white jeans, black short boots with a brown sunhat on top of her head. Her red hair is brushed smoothly with two small braids in her hair.

Mimi is wearing a white off shoulder shirt with small pink hearts on it and a black high heel design on the front. She wears a black tan top underneath, pale blue jeans, knee high pale brown boots, and she has her brown hair tied on a high ponytail with two hair strands framing down her face.

Sayo has her hair tied up in low two pigtails. She is wearing a white shirt under a denim overall shorts high waist jeans short jumpsuit, and white slip on shoes.

Sol has a gray beanie on his head with his bangs coming out and a pair of gray headphones that are around his neck. He is wearing a white shirt under a gray jacket with a pair of sunglasses hanging off the pocket on the jacket, black jeans and white sneakers.

Takeru is wearing a yellow T-shirt over a pale green long sleeved shirt, green shorts, white socks, blue sneakers, and he has a white cap on his head, backwards.

Fumiko is wearing an aqua blue T-shirt and blue shorts. Her yellow scarf is doubled as a neck warmer. This looks more tailored - almost like a turtleneck. She has white socks on, blue sneakers and her red goggles on her head. She has a blue hairband on for her small left side ponytail.