New start

Flashback

"ahhhhhhhhh" that's all I could here coming out my mouth, scream after scream the pain in my hands and legs unbearable. The pain hurts so bad. I wish it would stop. Then just like that a thousand bolts being sent through my body. I cant stop shaking, my body is going all over the place the spasm's in my legs and arms, my veins popping out my arms like they are trying to escape, then I feel nothing and all of a sudden the pain starts up again, the shocks start up again.

"Tell me where they have hid it now" i cant believe they still refer to her as it

"hahahaha" I cant control my laughter, are they really that stupid, then it just comes out my mouth it slipped. "fuck you, you cunts" I say while in uncontrollable laughter.

"Katy" wait I don't remember someone being in the room with me calling my name.

"Katy" it says louder, then I'm pulled out my flashback.

"Katy are you listening did you hear a word I just said"

"no sorry I was daydreaming" she looked at me with a sad smile and then carried on talking.

"I said wont it be great for a new start once we get off this plane."

"yes, it will be great" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

TWELVE HOURS LATER

Katy POV

"come on Katy lets get our vehicles, our stuff should be sent to the house by tomorrow, so we will just have to deal with the little luggage we have, oh and we are in America now, so try not to get angry and shoot someone". I just laughed at her and shook my head at her.

As we exited the airport I saw my baby just sitting there in the car park, she looked so beautiful all nice and clean, if your wondering who my baby is, its my motorbike. Before getting on my bike I put my leather gloves on and my black bandanna around my mouth so people don't see my scars, don't want to scare our neighbour's away, I used to not cover up but people would just be afraid or look at me in disgust, I also made a few kids cry which is a little upsetting, so I just cover up its for the best anyway, we are about an hour and a half away from town so we will probably make a stop for food half way through.

"Katy come on lets go" there was about ten of us we were all fighting in the war in Afghanistan, but we all left after the incident, we got sent back home to the UK but decided we needed to leave and live a normal life, ill name the girls,

There's Libby, Grace, Carly, Sam, Sammy, Taylor, Benjie, Casey, Faye and Michelle, oh and there's me Katy I'm 22 I joined the army at 16 and the girls are roughly the same age, except from Libby she's 30, she's like our mum.

2 of the girls got in the truck and 5 of them got on the back of the truck, the rest of us got on our bikes, we was driving for about an hour and decided to make a stop.

I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WASN'T REALLY FEELING THE OTHER BOOKS ANY MORE, BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT ITS NOT A FAN-FICTION LIKE MY OTHER ONES, THIS CHAPTER IS JUST SO YOU GET AN IDEA OF WHAT MY BOOK IS GUNNA BE ABOUT JUST COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT AND ILL UPDATE IM GUNNA BE FOCUSING ON THIS BOOK FOR NOW BUT MY OTHER BOOKS MAY BE UPDATED EVERY TWO WEEKS.