Dinner time

^^Katy^^

and that picture is where her scar is supposed to be, its suppose to be a Chelsea smile but it doesn't look exactly like that, hers is more faded and looks more like a scar, if you don't know what a Chelsea smile is type it up on google

Alpha Damon POV

She kicked off so quick like one minute she was fine, next minute Troy was charging at her, I was a bit pissed off that he charged at her for some reason, I don't know why, I need to teach that girl some respect because I have a pretty good

feeling that isn't the last time ill be seeing her, since Libby is crying into Troy's shoulder she knows his her mate because she said so and that's how we are in Libby's house waiting for Katy to get home.

I heard the front door open and saw a quiet Katy walk into the living room and stare at Libby.

Katy POV

It took me a bloody hour to walk home, I walk up to the front door and open it when I get inside everyone is staring at me, I just stare at Libby

"Libby can I speak to you in private please"

"no whatever you have to say you can say it in front of my mate since you know about werewolves, why didn't you tell me Katy"

"I've known for ages and you bloody know not to lie to me, but you still lied didn't you" I raised my voice

"lower your voice now, show some bloody respect" that stupid alpha said

"fuck off, why you here any way you prick" next thing I know I'm against the wall with his hand against my throat, I start to panic, my vision starts to blur and all I can see is the girls screaming at him, the next thing I do is out of instinct I kick him in the balls and punch him in the face and while his on the floor I kick him in the ribs.

"don't fucking touch me again you prick, next time ill bloody kill you"

"that's it I've had it fucking up to here with your shitty attitude, I'm gunna fucking teach you a lesson" he picks me up and throws me over his shoulders and shoves me inside the boot of a car.

Alpha Damon POV

I throw her in the boot of the car and jump in the car and drive, my beta and his mate follow right behind me.

"let me the fuck out you fucking prick, I'm gunna kill you" 10 minutes later and I arrive at my pack all the fighters are standing around watching the boot of my car banging, I open the boot and get kicked in the chest she jumps out and has a knife, I hear a bunch of my men growl but I mind link them to stand down, she charges at me and slices my arm, I grab her arm and throw her on the floor she rolls over and punches me in the face she jumps up and tackles me to the ground and throws a few punches.

"I'm gunna fucking kill you, you prick, never I mean never touch me like that again"

I need to teach you some manners young lady and that language wont do" I flip her over and pin her face into the dirt and bend her arm until she starts screaming, out of the corner of my eye I see troy holding Libby back

"get the fuck off her I don't give a shit if your an alpha"

"troy sort your mate out before ill sort her out for you" I growled out angrily the next thing I didn't expect, I felt arms grab me and look to the side and see all the girls grabbing me Katy got up and went to stab me but my warriors got involved and attacked them.

I get up and go over to the guys that are holding Katy

"let her go boys, I think she has learnt her lesson, oh and set up a room for the girls, dinner is gunna be ready in an hour" and with that I walk away. Your probably wondering why I'm letting her stay, I see something in her, I see a girl version of me, not to mention she is hot.

Katy POV

I actually hate him, I'm in a bedroom now waiting to be called for dinner, I've had a shower and some girl brought me clothes. my door opened and in came Libby, I really need to apologise

"I'm sorry Libby"

"its ok Katy, you know I love you right"

I love you too" I said and gave her a hug

"come on lets go get dinner"

We walked down stairs and saw loads of people sitting down to eat, there was seats near the alpha and the weird guy me and Libby sat down it was steak and vegetables, shit I cant eat that, I could probably crush the vegetables with my tongue if there soft, I looked up and looked at Libby she was looking at me with a worried expression

"aren't you gunna eat or are you just gunna sit there and stare at it Katy"

"probably just stare at it, it looks good on the plate don't want to ruin it do we" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Katy the women here worked really hard to make more food for you guys, so just eat it" gosh that stupid alpha pisses me off.

"can I just have soup or something" there was a bang on the table and all heads looked our way.

"just eat it Katy, before I shove it down your throat"

I cant" I whispered but he heard because of his werewolf hearing.

"why cant you, is it not good enough for you, are you to high and mighty to eat this kind of food"

"no I cant eat it because I cant chew" I muttered under my breath.

"what was that speak up" he shouted

I cant eat it because I cant chew because I have no fucking teeth" I screamed and threw the plate at the wall

He stood up and growled, while we was arguing I didn't realise Libby disappeared, she came back with my food bottle

"here Katy eat this"

"thank you Libby, I sat down and took my bandanna off, I heard a few shocked gasps and heard a child cry but to be honest I cant be bothered with the hiding any more my mouth needs to breath, I started drinking my food while everyone ate in silence and the alpha just stared at me, I finished eating and excused myself from the table, I went to my room and prepared myself for a shit night sleep again.

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT SHORTER THAN THE OTHERS BUT ITS JUST A QUICK UPDATE ITS STARTING TO GET INTERESTING