Meeting him in therapy

^^ Troy^^

Katy POV

I was woken up by a screaming Libby.

"Katy come on get up now we are going in half an hour to head into town for pool supplies and we need to book your therapy classes and get the doctor to check you over to see if your coping ok" I groaned and shouted a ok and got up and got dressed, I put my gloves on and my bandanna and leather jacket, I met her down stairs and the next thing I know is my food bottle being lobbed at my bloody head,

"what the fuck Libby" why is she laughing at me. "haha very funny Libby, just try and knock me out why don't you, hey even better, plan my funeral" I laughed at my own joke, I'm so sad.

"you should drink that its orange, banana and spinach"

"thanks that's my favourite, ill drink it in the car cause I cant down it" we make our way to the car and get in, we finally end up in town, its nice and peaceful its not as busy as where we was before, its just right.

"Katy come on get out the car"

"sorry I was just admiring the town what we getting first"

"well we are getting you checked out first and then we gunna get you some therapy classes"

"what's the point of me having therapy classes, I never speak to them, even if I did they wont understand it"

"Katy it wouldn't hurt you to just tell them how you feel, like if your angry or sad please try for me"

"ok fine ill try, but I'm not telling them my story"

"ok that's fine, its a start I suppose now lets get you checked out"

"how is she doctor?"

"she is fine her blood pressure is good, she seems healthy from judging by the reports the other doctor sent over, the only thing we need to worry about is her mental state she is suffering from PTSD, she needs therapy ill give you a good doctor that will give her therapy classes, she can go to a group meeting if she wants so she can meet other people that have been through similar situations like her"

"err Libby you didn't mention a group therapy class, I'm not going"

"Katy please it will do you good to speak to other people, please, I wont ask anything else from you"

"fine ill go once, if they get to nosey I'm not going again"

"ok deal, thank you doctor just text me over the other doctors number and tell me when and where this group class is gunna take place"

"ok I will do and there is a class tomorrow at 10am if you would like to go to that one, ill ring them up and tell them Katy will be attending"

"ok thank you so much, bye"

"right lets go get the pool supplies, shall we"

"for that stunt you pulled in there Libby I get to pick my own float for the pool"

"haha, ok Katy"

We arrive back home and I go straight out the back door to see all the girls trying to clean the pool. "why are you cleaning the pool, its filthy, that's what the chlorine is for you dumb people" they all looked up and looked at one another and burst out laughing.

It was later in the day and we finished putting out the deck chairs and blowing up the floats, we cant get in the pool until a few days time because the pool isn't clean yet and the chlorine is to strong, we was all just laying on our deck chairs in our bikinis sun bathing.