Look at what you've done

Jt pov
"Ummmm..." I walk towards the mysterious person. "Do I know you?"
"No, I just became a creepypasta..." He backed up.
"Hey jaterra! You wanna help me start the party?!" Jane asked in a excited tone.
" we will have the party outside so let's go everybodyyyyyy!!!!!" I pointed to the door!.
Me and the new creepypasta was the last ones out.
"Hey jaterra... can I speak you for a moment?" He asked.
"Yeah... what is it?" I look at him.
"Um can we take a walk while we talk?" "UM.. I guess."  We go out the back door so toby or slender won't kill this guy.
"So you wanted to talk to me?" I asked.
Someone grabs my face from behind. The stuggle was real, this person had to know me well ;they found where I hid my blades and took them. I was a helpless dog at that point.

""What the shit?!" I say muffled.
The person put my arms behind my back and Tied me up. My legs and knees were tied together.
"They drop me on the ground, "my my... if it isnt little jt..."
"Jeff? Adam? Masky?!"
"Nope. Not masky."
They pick me up and threw me into the trunk.

Toby pov
I went to throw away a waffle box. "Mmm..*sigh*  stupid trash." I take out the trash that was filled to the top."What the fuck?!" I see jeff jump in the trunk and masky throwing Jaterra's body in the trunk. "Jaterra!!!" I run towards the truck as fast as I can. It zoomed off before I could get to it.
I seen masky running to the front. I start to run towards the front also. I spotted masky faster than I spotted waffles.
"You son of a bitch!!!" I punch masky in the face.he falls to the ground.

"What?! What did I do?!"
I take my hatchets out of my belt.

"Don't play dumb! You know exactly what u did!!!!" I lift my hatchets. "Does kidnapping jaterra come to mind?!"

"Wha???"

"Masky is this true??" Alexis stepped closer.

"No! I didn't kidnap jaterra!"

"LIER!" I swing my hatchet but slenderman grabbed my hands.

??? Pov
"Yes, my precious toby. Destroy them all..."

Guess who it is!!!  it's jtttttttt! Hope u liked that chapter of SLENDER WOODS PART 2 😈 * EVIL STARFIRE LAUGH *  star, comment! AND DON'T BE DULL, BE COOL, YOU KNO WHAT TO DO, BE YOU, AND ALWAYS SPARK IT UP BYYYYYE!!!