dont you dare forget the sun

Jt pov
"He better be lucky that I ain't have no weapon on me cuz I would a shanked his crazy-"
"Jaterra?!" Someone called out; I looked to my right.
"Ej? Uh heyyyy."
"You look... Different, eh never mind that. BRUH HURRY UP TOBY REALLY NEEDS U!"
"Plz rephrase that."
"Just come help Toby stop trying to kill people"
I kinda felt guilty because I had to kill ej... But its for my own good.
"Uh ej... Can we talk?" I scratched my head.
"Yeah wen we go see about Toby."
I roll my eyes. And follow behind him. Once we make it into the house we immediately went into Toby's room.
"Damnit Toby stop it. Your girlfriends right here" ej got irritated. Toby hopped up and hugged me. I hugged him back.
"Look toby, you need to chill and get some rest." I lead him to his bed and I stepped away. "I'll brb..."
I went to ben's room and stormed in. I looked at bens floating sleeping body.
"Little shit." I grabbed my knife and I stabbed Ben in the stomach.
"You have met with a terrible fate haven't you?" I smirked.

Ben's pov
I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. "You have met with terrible fate haven't you?" Jaterra smirked; she pulled me off of the bed and took me into my bathroom.
"WHAT ARE YOU-" my head went under water.
"Just relax benny." I heard her voice get scratchy like she was going to cry. "Just relax"
I felt water fill my lungs. 'This is the end of me...' I thought. My vision got blurry.
'Finally...' I stopped struggling an-...
Jt pov
I felt Ben stop struggling. And he took his last breath.
I broke down sobbing, almost drowning myself in tears.
"Pull it together Jaterra... " I get ready to move on to the next victim...

(IM HOOOORRRIIIIIBLE. I KILLED ONE OF THE BEST CREEPYPASTAS... don't hate me yet. STAR COMMENT READ... ADD TO UR LIBRARY... FOLLOW. Yeah, DONT BE DULL NE COOL U KNO WHAT TO DO BE U AND ALWAYYYYS SPARKITUPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Eeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbb ÷]