pretty gone, wasted, smashed.

Toby POV.
I walk out of the room and I see clock work get her throat slit. That's when everything came back to reality. I heard Jane scream to the top of her lungs. Jaterra had chains wrapped around her neck.

"JANE!" I threw a hatchet at jaterra's back. Jaterra collapsed on the ground. I helped Jane up and we backed away. Jane started crying.

"AUUUUGHHH!" Jaterra rose up like a possessed person. The hatchet flew out of her back. I pushed Jane out of the way. The hatchet flew into the wall. Jaterra screamed in pain as blades if blood came out of her back. That guh looked like a spider.

"It's for your own use!" Jaterra grunted. She swung at Jane, I grabbed Jane and ran for it. We ran down the stairs out of the back door.

"FUCK! TOBY WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!"

It was quiet for a few moments until ej flew out of the window. He was slit all over. The last words we heard from him was... 'Run... Dont ever come back'
We seen jaterra coming out of the broken window.

"It'll be okay Toby... Just come with me." Jaterra walked slowly towards us. We started to run. I looked back. Jaterra was gone.
"Where'd she go?!" I yelled while running. We stopped for a while...

"Dammit we have to do something!" I punched a tree.

"AHHHH TOBYYYYYY!" Jaterra grabbed Jane and stabbed her in the STOMACH multiple times.

"JANEEEE!" I ran towards jaterra; she knocked me to another tree.

"JATERRA!" Alexis and masky ran out of nowhere.

" damn you!" Jaterra screamed in a half demonic voice. She jumped up and disappeared into the woods.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled

"is she possessed or something?!" Masky asked.

"NO. Jaterra wouldn't use her powers unless she has to... Somethings not right. And when she uses them more and more, she gets even more evil and insane. Soon enough she won't be able to control it... And it will only get stronger."

(EYYYYYY JTTTTT HERE! IM TRYING NOT TO END THIS BOOK TOO EARLY SOO... LIKE... IMMA TRY TO MAKE IT LAST!!! DONT BE DULL BE COOL YOU KNO WHAT TO DO BE U AND ALWAYS SPARK IT UPPPPP BYEEE! OH YEAH STAT COMMENT FOLLOW WHAT EVES... Now byeeee!)