dying inside

Jaterra pov ( inside of her thoughts)<<< as in the other nice side of jaterra. Or as U can say the normal jaterra... Bc like it's still some good in there... She ain't completely evil yet.

"Wha... Where am I?" I looked up. I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. "HEY! Why r da lights off you dummies!" My voice echoed through out the room.
I tried to move but I was wrapped up in a big OL long sleeved shirt with chains wrapped around it. At least my feet were free. I could walk... But I couldn't eat dang it!

A door Creek could be heard.
"WHOS THERE?!" I looked around. There was a bright light. I walked into it, "W-why am I here?!" I was in a asylum. What did I do!? I'm not insane.

"You shouldn't be up patient - 9925." I looked at them like 'bish whet?'

"Why am I here?"

"You murdered people. You are on top secret lock down, if the doctors see you... Theres no telling what they'll over dose you w-with! Heh!" This one guy couldn't stop smiling. He kept moving his hands.

"Quick! The guards are coming! Come into this room."

I hurriedly ran into the room. Some one slammed my head on the table. I turned around to see ben and sally.

"Ha! You were fooled! Eheheheh! Now we can finally murder you!" My eyes went wide. "I- I never did anything to you!" Before I knew it a knife stabbed through my hand. I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"No... Dont cry, we haven't gotten to the good part." Ben dragged a chain and wrapped it around my neck.

"*cough* HELP!"

"Whos gonna help you now? Deadman?!" Clockwork came from the darkness with ej. Ej cut my stomach open.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

~BLACK OUT~

(Sorry that's the end of slender woods part 2.... JUST KIDDING WE HAVE WAY MORE TO GO! Hope U liked this chapter... Star, comment, FOLLOW ANNNNND DONT BE DULL BE COOL U KNO WHAT I DO B U AND ALWAYS SPARKITUPPPPP!)