Dawn

We are constantly changing.

Every day is a chance for a new stance, like every song is the beginning of a new dance.

And whatever happens, we can still put our hopes in a brighter tomorrow.

We are under the pressure of fire that can refine us for the better.

So we must never be scared to change.

We must never look back with resistance.

We must embrace this fire with devotion to the future.

For our mistakes shape us.

Fighting for the future, means standing up against the past.

And each change is just a smaller part of who we're meant to become in the end.

Every step you take is part of the bigger journey of you and of all of us.

If you see this journey in the right light, it can become a beautiful prism of color.

And you'll see that every good day and every bad day is one step closer to freedom.

And every step, whether tiny or large, is significant.

It all depends on your point of view.

Every way you see can create an infinite string of inspiration for others.

Each instance proves to be a moment reaching endlessly.

And each of these moments connects to form our story.

Every new thought is a revolution, and every revolution is the awakening to a new day.

Just like every dawn is the beginning of a new age.