Part 5 - No One Gets In My Way

Death - the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism

This time, giving an answer like 'no' and not responding to the raven wasn't an option for the blonde haired male, nor was it ever going to be an option for him. Sasuke chasing Naruto was going to cease because he was growing irritated and also because he was beginning to lose his patience for the aforementioned blonde. Sasuke wanted the Uzumaki's attention, affection, love, any and everything else that he could think of, he wanted to be the only one that Naruto thought of in a romantic way. What he wanted more than anything was for him to be the only one loved by the blonde. And now was no different than any other time.

Since the blonde seemed to reluctantly cease his avoiding the raven, for he now knew what Sasuke was capable of and didn't hesitate to get his attention. The raven took advantage of this time that Naruto didn't seem to run away the moment he could tell Sasuke's presence was near, and approached him. "Naru~" Sasuke hummed in that same sickeningly sweet voice that made the blonde stop what he was doing. That voice never seemed to leave him alone, it always seemed to torture him and follow him when he least expected it. He cringed at the sound of the voice before turning to face him with a strained smile twitching on his features. "Tell me you love me." Sasuke said in a calm and sweet tone as his facial features showed miniscule results of any emotion. "W-What?" He asked the raven with a perplexed look covering his features.

"Tell. Me. You. Love. Me." Sasuke said with a hint of annoyance in his tone and a demanding emphasis behind his miniscule smile on his features. Naruto looked at him completely puzzled and tilted his head in confusion at the sudden statement. "Why?" The blonde asked as the raven narrowed his onyx eyes at the other before turning to take his leave. "You'll regret this." Sasuke said lastly before he disappeared, leaving a very confused and worried Uzumaki standing in the same spot.

After that encounter the blonde Uzumaki had no clue what to do to restrain the raven, or to even find out if the Uchiha was going to do something to him or someone else. And his next conversation with anyone he came in contact with wasn't going to help him. "Naruto!" Said male turned to face the voice that was calling him, recognizing that it wasn't Sasuke, and flashed the person a warm smile. "Sakura-chan!" The female slowed down her running a bit before she stopped a bit in front of the blonde as a soft pink blush dusted her cheeks and she averted her eyes from him. "Ah...uhm, do you think I'm more womanly now?" She asked softly as he scratched her cheek and she became a bit more nervous about his response.

The blonde's cerulean eyes widened at her sudden question, little did' he know a certain raven was out looking for him. And unfortunately for Naruto he heard: Every. Single. Word. It was as if something snapped inside the Uchiha and he blacked out, now going out for anyone and everyone's blood that tried to talk to Naruto. Before Naruto could give the girl an answer she coughed up a lot of blood and her eyes widened as she tried to form words but failed to, making the blonde panic as some of it splattered on him. In one swift move Sasuke had beheaded the girl but her head hadn't fallen off her body and sliced up the rest of her body.

Her body was still in one piece up until the moment the Uchiha sheathed his katana. Once his katana was sheathed, her body fell apart in a heap of flesh, bones and blood. Revealing a blood splattered Uchiha as the cause and the blonde's eyes widened in terror at what he saw. A demented smile widened across the raven's features as some blood remained splattered on him and he didn't take his onyx eyes off the blonde in front of him. Could Sasuke really be this obsessed with him? To the point of killing one of his own teammates without a sense of hesitation? Were Sasuke's teammates really that worthless that he could kill them and not feel any type of remorse because of it?

Sasuke, taking advantage of the situation, grabbed Naruto's hand and led him to a secluded area where it was just the two of them. The shock and small splatters of blood still evident on the blonde's face as one thought ran through his mind, Sasuke really was obsessed with him. Once they got to the secluded area and no one was around that would prove to be a threat, he was quick to pin the blonde to a tree. "So you can't tell me you love me, but you have time to answer her question~?" The raven said putting emphasis on the word 'her,' his tone was dark but it had that same sickly sweet lace to it. Naruto was absolutely frozen in shock at the raven before him. This was not the Sasuke that he had remembered and fought so hard for him to come back. "How many times have I told you..." The raven said as his onyx orbs darkened and his expression became serious.

"You're mine, and I will kill anyone that gets in my way. I will take you by force if I have to~" ❤🔪