One

The star shines bright in the dark night. The night was cool. It was quiet. The only thing that can be heard was the grass and leaves swaying back and forth.She lays in the middle of the land. Her hands rested behind her head. Her eyes closed in peace. While she lays,footsteps can be heard.She opens her icy blue eyes and stares at the stars as the footstep stop right next to her. She turns her head and sees him. He sits down next to her.
"Why are you here?"she asks. He just shrugs and looks at the stars. They stay silent for a long time. She blinks and sighs. She turn her head and glance at him. "It is over,isn't it?It is finally over."She whispers. He turns his head and stares at her with his dark blue eyes. "Yes..."he replies. She closes her eyes remembering everything that had happen. Her mind still processing after the incident. She then begins to think more and more about her entire life.
May 22,1889
Giggles echoing through the bedroom while the mother is dressing the young girl in a long sleeve pale gold dress. They turn as they hear the door creaks open. The young girl's icy blue eyes widen with excitement as she sees a young mid 20's male with his arms wide open.
"Daddy!"the girl screams as she runs towards him. He bends down and she jumps right into his arms. He wraps his hand around her small waist and spins her around in circles. He chuckles as the child wraps her small arms around his neck,holding on with all her strength. The mother stands up and walks towards them,smiling at her husband. The father and the girl stops spinning and the young girl pouts. The little girl looks at her mother and father as they hug and the father kisses the mother's cheek.
"It's great to be back to my lovely ladies."the father exclaims.The mother softly smiles and says," You came right on time,darling. We were about to go to the Sakamaki Mansion. It has been quite a while since we have last visited them. Karl has even invited us for tea at three."
"Ah, is that why my little angel is getting all dolled up?"he questions at the child. She nods her head,eagerly. The mother continue to add on,"Indeed darling. However, she would have been already finished if you had not interrupted her time of getting 'dolled up'. Will you be coming with us?"
The mother peers at the father and the father realizes that the young child needs to finish getting dressed. He places his daughter down and the young girl arm raises up,hinting her father that she wants to be picked up again."it is okay,my little angel.I shall be going with you and your mother."the father reassures his child. He pats the child head and leaves the room. The girl stares at the place her father was once before as her mother grabs her hand.
"Come on,my love. We are almost done,I promise. We have to look presentable to the Sakamaki Family."the mother says as she lightly pulls her daughter to the bathroom.
Long after, they arrived at the mansion. In front of the mansion, was Karl,waiting for them. His white long hair swaying left to right with the light, cool wind. Karl is the ruler of the vampire kingdom world. Amaya's father is Karl's close friend and best soldier. Karl has six children total with three different wives. The father and the mother get off the wagon and the child jumps down.
"It has been a while,Vincent."Karl smirks. Vincent nods his head and slightly bows."Indeed,it sure has,Karl."he replies back.
Karl looks at the mother and the child. His red eyes piercing into the icy blue eyes of the child. The child looks down at the floor and hides behind her mother,her small hand clutching to her mother's midnight blue dress. The mother pats the child's head.
Karl chuckles at the child's actions and glances at the mother. "Hello Tessa."The mother smiles at the Vampire King and bows."Hello Karl."
"It seems like your little one is still shy."Karl says. the mother chuckles and nods her head as a reply."Indeed,but once she plays with your little ones,she will sure break out of her shell."she answers. Karl nods and says,"Well,it is nice chatting,but let us go to the garden with everyone else. We can chat there while the children play."Vincent and Tessa nods and begins to follow Karl to the garden while the little girl walks behind her father. The garden was filled with so many color roses. White,purple,blue,yellow,pink,black and so on. There is a huge white fountain in the middle of the garden. Gazebos every corner. Grass,tree,and bushes surround the perimeter of the garden. The little girl eyes widen at the garden. She sees the boys running around in the garden. One child was reading a book next to his mother in the gazebo. His hair was black and he has sharp narrow pink eyes with glasses. The mother had a light pale orange hair and dark blue eyes. the mother was knitting. The young girl turns her head to the left and sees the triplets running. One boy had red dark hair and dark green eyes. He was wearing some brown boots with dark brown pants. He wore a white button up shirt with black overalls. The other boy had dark orange hair and narrow dark green forest eyes. He wore black boots,dark green pants and dark brown shirt. The last boy had light faded purple hair and wore all black. She turn her head to the other side and sees a young white hair young boy with pink eyes staring at the long tower. She begins to walk towards him ,but stops when she hears giggling. She whips her head to the right and sees a young light orange hair with dark blue eyes,holding a German Shepard. The young girl's eyes widen in excitement when she sees the puppy. She picks up her dress and runs towards them.
"Shu!Shu!"she calls. The boy looks up and grins at her. She catches up to them and smiles at the puppy.
"Ah,Amaya.Hello,I am happy that you came today."Shu chimes .Amaya then replies,"May I ask when did you get the puupy?"
"My human friend gave it to me. Remember when we went to the village, and you met him? Well he found a puppy and couldn't keep him. So I told him that I will protect him" Shu explains. Amaya puts her index finger on her lips and thinks. Suddenly,she makes a gasping noise and her eyes widen once again. She nods her head as a hint to telling him she does remember him.
"I remember now. His name is Edgar."she replies happily. Shu nods his head and replies back,"I want to show him to mother. Do you wish to come?" Amaya nods her head, eagerly. The puppy starts to bark and they both giggle,walking to the gazebo where the mother,the butler, and his brother was. the mother looks up from her knitting and her dark blue eyes turn darker and more stern. She stands up and crosses her arms over her chest,looking very unhappy. Next to his mother was ,Reiji,reading a book. Amaya bows down and smiles at the mother.
The mother ignores Amaya and ask Shu,"What are you doing?"Shu holds up the puupy and says,"Look , a friend gave him to me."
"Release that thing at once."she commands. Amaya slightly hides behind Shu,in slight fear."However,Shu didn't pay attention. He continues to play with puppy. "Shu!"the mother yells.Shu stops and looks at the mother. She continues on,"You are the eldest of son,and therefore,the next head of the family. You must learn to conduct yourself."
The butler walks forwards towards Shu and Amaya. Shu holds the puppy tightly to his chest. The butler grabs the puppy ,but Shu tries to fight back.
"What are you doing?"Shu yells. "No,I promised Edgar I would take care of him."
The mother takes one step forward. Amaya looks back and forth,watching the scene unfold. He looks at his mother and decides to give up. The puppy whimpers,but Shu ignores his cries and looks at the floor. Amaya was about to grab his hand,but he pushes past her and runs away. Amaya opens her mouth ready to call his name,but decides that he needs time alone. The mother walks back and starts to knit again. She sighs and walks away. Reiji returns to reading and says,"I memorize the whole book mother." She says nothing and continues to knit.