Eleven

Amaya walks into the dining room. Everyone was here. They have already began eating. She looks at everyone and sees that Shu is not there. She looks down at the floor,sadness washing over her. Reiji clears his throat and says, "Amaya please sit." She bows and nods. She then walks to her seat between Subaru and Kanato. Ayato and Laito sat on the other side. She looks at Laito ,but he does not look at her. He avoid her just like Shu is. Amaya clutches on her dress tightly. She stares at the meal in front of her. She stares at it for a couple of minutes and says,"My apologies,Reiji. I can not do this. I can not eat. Excuse me."Everyone looks at her. She avoids their eyes and only stare at Reiji,waiting for his reply. He adjust his glasses and cleared his throat again."You may be excuse."She nods and bows down. She then begins to quickly walk to Shu's room,hoping that he will forgive her. Hoping that he can take away her pain.  

She also wants to take his pain away. She wants him to love her just like she loves him. She wants to share everything with him. Her smile,her laugh,her secrets,her love,her body,her lust,and her soul. She wants to give him everything. She wants to heal his pain. She wants to be his princess.

She then sees Shu's room and starts to knock harshly. The door still didn't open. She knocks again...nothing. She then opens the door. Shu was laying on his bed. His eyes were closed. Amaya observes him. She absorbs everything. Shu then opens his eyes and looks at her. Hatred in his eyes as he see her. "Get out."Shu sneers. Amaya stands there,not moving. She closes the door and stares at her. He glares at her and says,"Get out." She crosses her arms. She then stands her ground and says,"No. I will not leave." Shu then sits up and sneers back,"Why not?"
" I lost everyone. I lost my parents, I lost my friends and I lost my prince. I don't want to lose him again because of my selfishness to lose the pain that I hold. I love you,Shu Sakamaki. I want to take your pain away. I want to give you everything. My personality,my mind,my body and my soul. You are my everything. I want to love you.I want to hold you. I want to make love with you. I want to be your princess again. My body and my heart longs for you. I belong to you, Shu. I have always been yours Shu." Amaya confesses.

Her eyes filled with tears as she finally has said what she wanted to say since seeing him once again. Shu looks at her stunned at her words. His eyes soften as he sees her tears. She softly smiles at him,hoping that he will love her once again. Shu gets up and walks towards her. She looks up at him. Her icy and cold, dull eyes are now bright and icy. Shu stares at her. His hearts is filled with so many emotions. He has waited so long just to hear her say that. He then cups her cheek and wrap his other hand around her waist. He then pulls her close against him. Nothing in between them. He then leans down, closes his eyes, and passionately kisses her soft plump light pink lips. Her eyes closed as she feels his soft warm lips touching hers. She slowly kisses back. Her hands touching his chest,making sure this is real. Her arms than slowly wrap around Shu's neck,bringing them closer. Their bodies rubbing against each other wanting more as the kiss becomes more intense and passionate. Shu's left hand went to her waist,holding her more tightly as his right hand went lower to cup her butt. Shu then licks her lips,hinting that he want to explore.

She then decides to tease him and nibble on his bottom lip. He then chuckles and squeeze her butt. She lightly gasp, and Shu quickly french kisses her. They fought for dominance. Shu shortly wins and begins to softly kiss her jawline down to her neck. Amaya then wrap her arms around Shu. She has never felt this way before. So many emotions filled her heart. she felt alive,free,secure,and most of all loved. Shu then nuzzles his face into her neck before he softly bites into her neck. He groans into her neck as he tasted her rich blood. She clutches onto his shirt tightly. She felt pain as he bit into her but it feels so good. she doesn't want him to stop. Shu then licks her wound and kisses back up to hear ear. "I love you so much. Don't ever let go."Shu seductively whispers into her ear. 

She then moans out,"I won't."Shu then leads her to the bed. He teasingly and slowly undo her corset."Please Shu."Amaya begs. He then smirks and stops undressing her. "What was that,Amaya?"Shu teases. His eyes glaze with lust. "Please take my pain away."she lustfully whisper. He then kisses her passionately again and continues to undress her,ready to devour her. To prove their love for each other. She was ready to give everything to him. She was ready to take all their pain away.

Slow peaceful breathing can be heard in the background. Amaya eyes were still close,listening to Shu's breathing. Blankets and pillows were spread all over the bed. Clothing was on the floor their legs intertwine with each other as Amaya lays on top of Shu. Her arms wrapped around him,holding onto to him. Shu's arms wrapped around Amaya's waist. A blanket cover her lower lower waist to  their feet. Amaya slowly shifts and Shu groans quietly as he feels her shift. His shiny blue eyes open and he sees Amaya laying on top of him,sleeping peacefully. He smiles as he sees the sight of her. His hand slowly strokes her hair,remembering what had happen. Amaya moans and clutches on to Shu tighter. Shu squeezes onto her waist,giving her comfort. Shu  sighs as his eyes begin to feel heavy once again and begins to fall back to sleep once again.