Chapter 11

Laura,

Where are you? You haven't been to school in three days. Laura, I'm worried. Laura, please come back. I miss you. I need you here. I worry for you. I wonder if something happened to you. I wonder if I could have helped you, if I could have protected you from... something. Did someone hurt you. I swear to god, Laura, they better not have. I might not have enough self-control to stay away. I know that I have to keep my distance to protect you, but I cannot watch you get hurt... not again.

Laura, are you alright? I just... I don't know what to do without you. I never realized how much I depended on those glances of you in the hallway. It's like, in school I am drowning and suffocating. Then I see you, and it's like I can breathe. These past few days I haven't been able to breathe, and now I've been underwater for too long and I think that I might die without you. Laura?

I miss you.

- H. Shaw

---------------------

Chapter Eleven, yahoo! This is a short chapter, I know... sorry. Don't kill me. It just really didn't need more. But, I promise that more will be coming very soon. XD. 

A big thank you to my followers and everyone else who has been following along ~(O-O)~. Never stop being so awesome!

Share your thoughts with me! Tell me what you think of Hayden's brokenness and the state of his shattered soul? Haha. 

Comment, Vote and Share!

Don't Forget To Be Awesome,

-NerdilyNerdy