C h a p t e r 16 ✂

(OMG! Thanks so much guys for 2K reads and almost 100 votes! Welp, I bet you are happy to know that you now know what is going to happen to poor Sans. PLEASE ENJOY! Also, I am still taking requests, so please drop me a comment! Also, if you can figure out the pic-pun above that is after the video that will be explained later, you get a cookie! Tell me what you think it is in the comments!)

(Sans' POV)

Help.

Shelia blocked my only chance to getting to the others. Sweat poured down my face like a river. I would make a pun right now, but I was getting more and more nervous by the second! I had to sit back down, because that was the only way I could be able to figure a way to get the others to help me!

I heard my phone's ringtone for (Y/N)'s text 'Ice Cream - OMFG' (look at video above)

Messages between you and 'Sunshine'

Hey Sans, r u ok?>

<Yah... but a little help right now would be great...

why is that?>

<Just... get over here...

I ended the text and from over Shelia's shoulder I could see (Y/N) give me a wave. I waved back quickly with a nervous look, signaling that I was in distress. Fuck, hurry... this is getting weird!

"Who you textin', sugar? Anyone I should know about?" I gave her a shy glance, and I was happy to see (Y/N) behind her. She tapped her shoulder. "Hmm?"

"Uh, please my friend here alone... Can't you see he wants his space?"

Shelia's skin started to glow. "And who should YOU be?"

(Y/N) gave me a look, and I nodded, allowing her to say it. "I am his... uh... Girlfriend."

I gave (Y/N) a small thumbs-up before the pyro monster could see me. Shelia turned to me and my smile died away slightly. All according to plan... hopefully...

"Oh, so you and this neko, huh? Good luck..." And with that, she walked away and left me and (Y/N) to ourselves.

"Heh, what was that for?" (Y/N) smiled. "Hey, why don't you join the rest of us at the table?" I smiled at this idea.

"Sounds good! Hey, do you really mean that 'you are my girlfriend thing'? I mean, if you still want a little more time, then I will agree with that..."

"Yah, a little more time sounds accurate... sorry, but i still don't know you as well as I would like to."

I honestly respect her opinion. If she wants more time to get to know me, then I will give that time fore her. I didn't call her 'Sunshine' in my phone for no reason!

(Your POV)

We made it to the table, where the waiter was just serving our food. We all thanked him and paid him what we owed plus tips in being kind and patient.

(Time-skip because you already know what happens)

We finished our meals and we went home. It felt normal, besides the fact that I could be dating Sans at any time. Like, how am I going to break the news to the others? By this time it was 3 in the afternoon. I found a spot on the couch next to both sans', which felt a little fucking awkward... mind you!

I started fidgeting around with the ring my mother had given me. It was a silver band ring that had the word 'Daughter' engraved in it. (I have one in real life, my mom has one with 'MOM' on it.) I love that ring, it is all I have left of her...

I look at Sans, who looked back at me with a smile. I then turned to G!Sans and Papyrus, who were enjoying a conversation about... something... I don't really know...

"Uh, guys? Mind if I speak to you for a few moments?"

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

(Y/N) turned to us and soon started talking.

"Sans and I were thinking about something, and I was kinda hoping if you guys would be happy with what we came up with."

I nodded along with Papyrus. "Spit it out, then!"

Get ready for a heartbreak, son...

"Should Sans start wearing a tux more?"

Oh...

Yah, nice going, Dad...

"Oh, and Sans and I think we should start... dating..."

OH! What did I tell you!

My expression went blank. Did I just hear what I think I just herd?

Yes, I think you did...

Thanks for the memento, Gaster...

No problem... and what happened to calling me your father?

Not now...

Fine...

And with that, he left my mind. Gosh, he always seems comes at the wrong fucking times...

I refocus at the moment I heat a *snap* in front of me. "Hello?"

"Oh, heh... sorry, (Y/N)... Yah, I don't mind! Just please, be safe..."

(Yup, ending here! Hope you enjoyed and PLEASE don't forget to sent requests on what to write next, 'cuz I just might use your idea! THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!)