C h a p t e r 37 ✂

(Heh, don't get surprised if you see a new cover in about a week, a good friend of mine is making a new one for me! I will link her here in a sec...

yourebluenow

Yup, Thanks! RIP soon-to-be-old cover!

Don't worry... I'll hold a ceremony when the time comes. lol. Welp, hope you enjoy!)

(Error Sans' POV)

"Shit!" I cursed aloud when Rebecca's code got shattered by the Original Sans. She dispersed into thin air. I was happy to have almost killed him, yet I was quite disappointed to see that another one of my creations have failed to finish the job.

Another waste of code.

(Heh. sorry, short. *shrugs*)

(Gaster!Sans' POV)

It was around 8:00 PM and I ended up carrying Sans To Alphys' place. H was too weak to stand on his own, and I was sure that (Y/) carry him. She already called Alphys and Papyrus. I was afraid that Paps would 'over-do' it... but he took it surprisingly after he was able to hear Sans' voice.

We had finally arrived to the large lab, (Y/N) seemingly looking about ready to knock the over-sized doors off their hinges.

I could hear Alphys as she came running to the door and made a swift 'U' turn to a spare room where she could operate.

(Time-skip)

It took about two hours of waiting till Alphys came from the direction where she operated on Sans. Papyrus jolted from his spot when Alphys gave us a sad look. I could see tears welling in (Y/N)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes and Papyrus crying. I felt a wave of sadness smack me across the face like a hard leather glove.

Alphys led us all up to the darkened room where Sans was. I was the first to say mu goodbyes.

(Your POV)

G!Sans look a step toward Sans and kneeled next to his bed. Sans looked up to him with a sad face.

G!Sans look a deep breath. "I wish I've never treated you like that, Sans. I-"

Sans shushed him. "No, I should be the one apologizing. I was the one being a dingus," he cracked a small smile to him before G!Sans stood to let Paps talk to him.

"BROTHER. I AM SO SORRY. I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE WITH YOU." Papyrus cried into his brother's bloodied jacket. Sans put a boney hand on his shoulder.

"Paps, there was nothing for you to do. Even I didn't know this was gonna happen. Lighten up a bit and be a good man, Paps. I'll be with you forever, in your heart."

I let a tear fall as I herd what Sans had to say to his brother. Paps wiped his face with a handkerchief and smiled at Sans. Sans returned it and whispered into Papyrus' 'ear'. Papyrus only smiled and shook his head in playful disappointment and whispered back: 'SHUT UP, SANS.' Sans chucked and coughed.

I knew it was me next. I kneeled respectfully next to Sans' side and closed my eyes, failing to keep back a tear. Sans looked up to me and set his hand on my face. He wiped away the rebellious tear away with his thumb. I put my hand on top of his, which was still on my face.

"(Y/N)? Take this for me. He held out his hand, which held a cracking blue heart. I knew all too well what this was.

"W-what?!? You want m-me to take your s-soul?"

"Yes. I know you will take good care of it for me."

"Why n-not Papyrus or G!Sans?"

"Because," Sans coughed. "I trust you."

I reach for the soul, but as I barely touch it, Sans' eyes grew wide. Then, I felt it.

Surging pain through my body. I dropped my hand away from the soul and moved it strate to my head; where my tumor was.

(OOOOHH! SO SORRY, It is almost midnight and I have testing tomorrow... So you are lucky I made this update! SO SORRY TO CUT OFF LIKE THIS! I dare you to guess what is happening in the comments! See you soon, my little fruits; and see you on the flip-side, bestiemush!)