IM NOT ASIAN

Answer:
Yes! The chances are slim, but so are the chances of winning the lottery! Companies always seem to be thinking three or four years ahead of the public, so anything is possible. You won't be able to get in on your looks and half-assing it. You'll need talent, dedication, and manners to succeeded.

Honestly, if you're talented, the below answer won't apply to you. K-Pop companies want to be global and want to branch out. There will be a market for K-Popers of all races. However, if you just want in the industry and have little or no talent whatsoever and just want in, you're going to have fit a formula that they know works and makes money. (It's a lot easier to market a person from sayEuropean descent or African descent if they have tons of BoA like talent then if they're as average on the dancing and singing scale as Sulli, Suho, or Minho.)

Full Answer:

Recently, they have been asking for "anyone, regardless of race, gender, and age" to apply. However, one telling piece of evidence that they are looking for a select criteria is this old video from the . Start at the 0:22 mark.
Notice how he says "We welcome all of you, regardless of your nationality, whether you're Chinese, Korean, or Japanese, you're all welcome."
Nationality is the key word. Nationality, as in the country you hold citizenship with. They mention Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
(On a side note, I find their ordering very interesting --> Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. Especially since at that point, they were probably looking at potential candidates to help break them into the Chinese market [this was the audition that they cast EXO-M's Kris.])

Another telling detail is the fact that some companies have a section for foreign auditions, but the applications are all in Korean! This is a subtle (or not so subtle...) way to reach out to "foreigners" who know Korean, which means they are more likely going to be of Korean ethnicity.

Honestly, the West is not as interested in K-pop as people would like to think. Look how Girls' Generation, the Wonder Girls, and BoA failed. Before you try and argue PSY, I will say that PSY has only become popular because of his music video, not his music. His "Right Now" was a much better song, but it was "Gangnam Style" that went viral. Why? Because of the music video.
Unless the Western public proves they are in it for more than just the video and his wackiness, there is almost no chance that there will be a non-Asian K-pop group produced by a major company. With it costing almost to manage an idol group of 5 for 1 year, no company is going to spend that kind of money on a market that doesn't exist. I could, however, see a smaller company releasing a group containing a non-Asian member for the shock value, something that could boost the group into the limelight in an oversaturated market.

Another big road block to a non-Asian Korean idol is attitude. Manners are HUGE in Korea. No matter how you feel about a person, you show them the respect they are entitled as your senior. f(x)'s Krystal has gotten an enormous amount of flack for allegedly glaring at Han Seungyeon and rude behavior, such as that exhibited on "Quiz That Changed the World."
The West's individualism doesn't quite fly in in the Korean music industry yet, especially since you are suppose to be the role model of the ideal Korean values and morals. You just don't tell your senior they're wrong - you do everything in your power to help them save face, even if it means you look like an idiot.