TRAINEE LIFE CONT.

What do I do for money???
SM provides most things for their trainees like food (I believe, like YG, they have a cafeteria), room and board (in the dorms), and daily supplies. You'll bring a lot of things with you too (like individualized clothing).
But don't worry. SM provides an allowance of about $20 USD a week if you need any other personalized stuff.

Will I be able to meet SM artist?
Maybe. SM does hold dinners for the trainees to meet the artists, but you have to be a while into training before you get to attend. There is no guarantee you'll meet them.

How do I get from my dorm to the SM building?
A combination of walking and subway and/or bus. Once you get to the building in Apgujeong, you'll have to fight through a throng of fans blocking the one way in. After that, it's finger print access to get into the building.

Education:
What will I do for school? Does SM pay for it?
SM provides education! If you speak fluent Korean (or are a Korean citizen), you will attend a local Korean high school. For fluent English speakers, you will be attending Kent International.

My country has a test that I need/want to take. Will I be able to take it when I'm a trainee?
No. You will be transferred to a Korean school to finish your education. That means Korean tests. If you are concerned about a test, you should wait to audition until after your test.

Maybe Debuting:
Do I get to pick my stage name?
No.