Chapter 5

Madison's P.O.V

"Your Madison and Paige correct?" The guard says. We shake our heads.

"Come with me please."

What is going on? He takes us through back stage and to a door in the back of the stadium. We walk outside to a limousine. He opens the door and I look inside to see Zayn. Then I look further to see the rest of the boys.

"Hey! You guys made it!!!" Liam says.

"Ya! I was kinda scared and didn't know what was going on." I said laughing. I sit next to Niall and Paige next to Harry. We are having a normal conversation when Niall puts his arm around my waist. I look at him and smile then scoot closer to him. Does he like me? Probably not. Whatever.

"Ughh im starving" I said complaining. I heard a mummer of me too's.

"How about we go to Nandos!!!" Niall said with the biggest smile. He was so adorable. When we get to nandos (i have never been there so i don't know what it looks like lol) i sit in between Niall and Louis. Paige sits next to Harry, Liam to the right of him, and Zayn next to Liam. We all ordered our food and had conversation.

"so how long are you here untill you go back on tour?" Paige asked.

"about 2 weeks" Liam said

"really? cool!" I say. Gosh i wish they were staying longer. We've only been hanging out with them for  a couple of hours, but it has been the best time ever! im going to miss NIall's laugh, and Louis's jokes, Harry's Dimples, i think to myself making me laugh out loud.

"what are you laughing about love?" Niall asked.

"nothing, just thinking about you guys" i say with a smile.

"really what about?" Harry says with a wink.

"nothing!!" i say shoving my face with pasta.

"gosh you eat like NIall!" Louis said.

"shes my kind of girl then" NIall said looking into my eyes laughing. He probably doesn't mean it. i mean, why would he like me? I look under the table to see Harry and Paige playing footsies. They would be a cute couple. We finish our food and go to Niall's flat.

"home sweet home!" Niall says dropping his bags on the floor. Making everyone laugh

. "so what are we going to do?" I asked curiously.

"oh! i know! Truth or Dare!" Louis said yelling. i heard a mummers of okays. We sit and make a circle. Niall is staring at me. Weird. I gotta say, i kinda don't mind.

"okay whos going first?"" Zayn askes.

"i'll ask first" Harry said. 

"okay....Louis truth or dare?"

"DARE!

"Okay, i dare you to cover your face in peanut butter!" 

"ughhh, really gosh okay." Louis said complaining.

He comes back with every inch of his face covered.

We all were dieing laughing. i put my finger on the tip of his nose scraping some peanut butter off and eat it.

"okay, Niall truth or dare?" Louis says.

"uhhhh, dare?" Niall said. he sounded scared.

"i dare you and Madison to kiss!" 

Heyyyy!!!

i wonder whats going to happen? :)  haha

i wish this fan fic could come true. So that i could kiss Niall ;)

haha.

I'll post some more chapters later tonight! or today.

-Madison:)