Chapter 6

Madison's P.O.V.

"I dare you and Madison to kiss" Louis said.

I just look at Niall and back at Louis. I see Niall smile so i smile back, 

"come on love birds already kiss now !!!" Louis said complaining.

We both stand up. He puts his hands on my waist and i put my hands on his face. We both lean in and crashes his lips into mine. it felt like fireworks. it was....sparks! We were kissing for only 10 seconds but it felt like forever. We pull away and we stare into each others eyes. He smiles making me blush. We finally sit down, but Niall pulls me into his lap. But i don't mind....because i think i like him. We finish the game and decide to watch a movie. Zayn, Liam, and Louis are on the couch, Harry and Paige are cuddling on the ground, and Niall is in a chair. There was no more seats so i decide just to sit on the ground alone a couple feet away from Harry and Paige.

"Madison" i heard someone whisper. I look around to see Niall motioning for me to go over by him. 

"yeah Niall?" i said whispering. He patted his lap saying for me to sit there. 

"are you sure? I can sit on the fl-" Niall interrupts me and pulls me onto his lap. I laugh and ly my head on his shoulder. He kisses my cheek and we continue to watch the movie. 

*2 hours later*

"that movie was really good" Louis says.

"well ts getting late we should probably head home, it was nice knowing you guys!" Paige says.

"wait what?? what do you mean it was nice knowing us?" Niall says worried.

"well we assumed that you guys are going back on tour so you won't want to hang out with us anymore!"  I stated. 

"No way!!! why would you think that? You guys are awesome!! Even though we just met. We still have 2 weeks to hang out!"  Harry said.

"we were wondering if you guys can stay here at Niall's flat untill we leave! so that we can get to know you two more!" Liam asked

"uhhhh sure! want us to go grad clothes from our flat then come back?" Paige asked

"you can wear some of our clothes tonight, its too late. Tomorrow you can!" Louis said.

"alright so how is the sleeping arangement going to work?" i asked laughing.

"we were thinking you and Niall together in his room, Harry and Paige in the guest room, and me, Louis, and Liam can sleep in the 3rd bedroom, is that okay with  you guys?" Zayn asked.

I look at Paige and she gives me a look that says OFCOURSE! "yeah thats fine with us!"

"well its getting late so we should head to bed then go sight seeing tomorrow after we head to your guy's flat." Liam said.

Niall shows me where his room is and gives me some old boxers and a t-shirt. I go into the bathroom and change and brush my teeth with a extra toothbrush that was in the cabinet. I walk into his bedroom to see Niall in just sweatpants showing his 6 pack,

"wow you look amazing wearing my clothes!" Niall said looking at me from head to toe. I couldn't stop myself from laughing and blushing.

"thanks Horan." i say giggling.

"you have a really cute laugh." he says looking into my eyes.  I don't say anything i just blush. I jump into bed and get comfortable.

"goodnight Niall"

"goodnight love"   

I close my eyes and try to go to sleep when i feel Niall's arms wrap around my waste and pull me closer to him. I put my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

"Niall, can i ask  you a question?"

''Of course"

"Why did you guys choose me and Paige to hang out with you guys, when you meet thousands of Fans all the time?"

"because your the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life?" Niall said while pushing a stray hair by my face behind my ear. I felt him kiss my cheek.

"does Harry like Paige?" i said laughing.

"please he couldn't stop talking about her!" he said laughing. Man, i love his laugh its so adorable.

heyy:)

My story already has 45 reads!!!! WOW! I still cant believe it! Thank you so much!

and i noticed i am getting a lot of reads on my first chapter but not on 2-5? Its like if your going to read the first chapter you should read the rest right?

lol.

i might MIGHT post Chapter 7 tonight!

i still have to write it. I usually write multiple chapters at once.

i just told you my secret ;)

so this is the chapter where Madison, or should i say me ;) and Niall kiss :*

haha! i'll do Paige's P.O.V. more. lol

-Madison:)