chaper9

Madison's POV

"will you be my girlfriend?" he says. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend? Is this seriously happening right now? Is Niall Horan from one direction asking me out. Me? Why me? Madison say something your just standing there like a idiot. 

"uhhhh...yes!" I say looking into his eyes. Wait, am i rushing into this too fast? I've only known him for 2 days. Its fine. I really like him and thats all that matters right? I wasn't even paying attention when i felt his lips connect with mine. There they are fireworks! When ever I'm even near him i get butterflies. Wow, im Niall Horan's girlfriend. How will the fan's take it? Shutup. Focus of Niall. He pulls away and looks into my eyes. I always get lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"i was so worried that you would say no." he said looking at the ground.

"why would i say no to such a perfect guy like you?" i said lifting his chin up so that are eyes connect again.

"because i thought you didn't like me, but i decided to take my chances." he said blushing.

"Niall, you don't realize, i really like you! i thought that a guy like you wouldn't like me." i admitetd.

"since your m girlfriend i can do this anytime i want right?"

"do wha-" I tried to say but was interrupted my his lips crashing into mine. There they were fireworks. Are lips moved in sync. Its like they were meant to be. We pull away and he wraps his arm around my waist. We just sit and look at the view of London while he hums little things. This moment is just....perfect.

*The next morning*

Niall's POV

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend laying next to me. She s sleeping peacefully.  I can't believe she said yes. I thought she didn't like me. I just stare at her taking in her features. Her blonde hair flowing with red at the tips. Her beauty mark right above her left eye. She thinks its ugly, but i think its cute. She starts to open her eyes and looks at me.

"good morning love" i say pushing a stray hair out of her face. She blushed and softly kissed me on the lips.

"want to go eat break feast?'' She asked pointing booping my nose. Ahhh shes adorable.

"sure babe." i say booping her nose back. I'm glad i can call her mine now. We walk downstairs to see everyone eating break feast besides Zayn.

"and here come the love birds!" Louis said as we walk in. I just laugh and kiss her on the cheek. "PDA people gosh!" Louis yelled hurting my ears.

"wheres zayn?" i asked while taking a bite out of my pancake. 

''sleeping as usual" Liam said while washing his dish. 

"oh, Madison i was wondering if you wanted to go to the premiere of out movie in a week, oh and you too Paige, its called This Is US. Then i can announce our relationship to the press." i asked her. What will they press and paps this. Woah, what about the fans? Would if they give her hate. I don't want her to go through what i did. Gosh why can't people just be happy for us.

"Niall i would love too! You in Paige?" She asked while pointing her fork at her.

"yeah that sounds cool!" Paige said excitingly.

"oh and we have one more thing." I said looking at the boys for there agreement

"Paige, Madison, will you...."

heyy! Short Chapter sorry.

i just needed something to post.

SOOOO what will Niall ask Paige and Madison?hmmm

1D TALKKKK

ZERRIE'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Oh and Niall's pregnant. 

haha

Liam and Sophia are official. I miss payzer. But he cares about her. So im happy for him:)

I'm sorry don't give me hate but i don't ship Louis and Eleanor.

But i also don't ship Larry. Sorry my opinon!

Yesterday on the radio station Harry styles said "i only dated Taylor so that she would make a song about me"

Me and Brianna died from laughing. It was hilarious!

Well anyway byeee

-Madison:)