Chapter 1

"Congratulations caller #13! May I ask your name?"

"Madison!" I said

"We'll guess what Madison, you just won 2 tickets and meet and greet passes to the one direction concert!!!"

"Seriously? Oh my god! Thank you SOOOOO much!"

"We'll email you the details!"

This is amazing. Paige will LOVE this! Paige was my bestfriend. I've known her since 3rd grade! We moved to the UK together earlier this year when we turned 18. But tomorrow is her 19th birthday, and I know how much she loves One Direction. So I decided that i would take her out to lunch and tell her the big news. Then go shopping for outfits!

To Paigeeee:)

-Hey! Tomorrow are you busy? Around 12:30?

From Paigeeee:)

-Nope! Why? Is it somebody's birthday? ;)

To Paigeeee:)

-I don't think so? Be ready by then. And it's a surprise. K?

From Paigeeee:)

-okay! See you tomorrow!

It's about 9:30 so I decide to go to sleep. Don't want to be tired tomorrow. I set my alarm clock for 10:00pm.

*next morning*

Beep. Beep. Beep "whaaat?" I hit my alarm clock. TIME TO CALL PAIGE!

*Ring,ring,ring*

"Hello?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I yell into the phone

"Thanks, and OWE!!!!"

"Haha! See you in a little bit k?"

"Okay! Bye"

"Bye!"

I forgot, she was at her friends flat last night. Well anyway, I get up and take a shower. I blow dry my long blonde hair and straighten it. Then I put my makeup on. Eyeliner and Mascara. Keeping it simple. Then I got dressed. I wore high wasted Dark wash shorts with a flowery crop top that said "Summer wanter". For shoes i wore my black vans. Then I slid on my black Beanie. I look decent! I feel my phone vibrate. It's a email from the radio station. They told me about everything and that later today I had to come to the station to pick the tickets up. It's only a 25 minute drive from the mall so me and Paige can go get them after we shop. I look at my phone, 12:15. I grab my purse, making sure my keys, phone and wallet is in there. Then I drove off. I texted Paige that i was here. She walked out looking really cute. She had a black Maxy skirt on with a white tanktop tucked in. Then she wore a jean vest and black Sandals.

"Happy birthday Paige!!" I say while giving her a bear hug.

"Thanks Maddy, so where are we going?"

"You'll seeee!!" We turned the music up really loud singing horribly and dyeing laughing the whole ride till we got to the mall. I took her to the fancy restaurant inside the mall.

"Mam, do you have a reservation?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, under Madison? For 2."

"Oh, okay it's right here, follow me to your table." We were seating at the table in the back.

"Ladies, what can i get you to drink?"

"2 iced teas please!" I said. 

"Gosh, thanks Madison! So what was that surprise?"

Paige asked excitingly.

"Okay. So for your birthday...im taking you to... A ONE DIRECTION CONCERTT!!! But wait it gets better, we get to have a private meet and greet with them! Just you me and the boys!!!!"

"SERIOUSLY MADISON???? THANK YOU SO MUCHH!!" She literally screamed! Some people gave us dirty stares but I didn't care. All that I cared about was that Paige was happy.

"The concert is in a week. After we leave here we have to go to the station and pick the tickets up." I said.

"Madison, I have NOTHING to wear!!!" Paige said

"that's why I took you to the mall!" I said with a wink!

"Oh my god! Madison I love you." "Love you too!" I said laughing

We walked into my favorite store Forever 21. I found the perfect outfit. I found Dark purple shorts that had studs on the butt. Then a white flowy crop top that said "food>>you" then I bought black heels. I then got some black stud earrings, a long necklace that had a owl on it, Some black and silver rings, and a black big bow. Paige bought a really cute outfit too.  She found a high wasted hot pink circle skirt that went down to right above her knees. Then a white shirt that had half of the back was lace. For shoes she found some white heels that have spikes on the back. For accessories she got a gold necklace that had a heart hanging from it, Flower stud earrings, and a set of bracelets that were white and peach colored. After we left the mall we got the tickets from the radio station. It was about 8:00 so we headed back to our flat. We watched movies all night un till we got tired.

Hey guys!!!! :)

Im Madison and this is my first Fan Fiction ever so sorry if its bad hehe. II wrote chapter 1-4 but i don't know when to publish the next chapter. Or how long should the updates be apart?! Comment telling me please! haha, thanks. Anyway, this story is kinda about me and my really good friend Paige. I was thinking who i should put as my bestfriend in the story then i thought. WAIT PAIGE LOVES ONE DIRECTION.

Idk i guess i'll put Paige's and my instagram on here. hehe

mine- @madbeautylove

Paige's- @paige_harriss

Byeeeee ;)