Chapter 3

Niall's P.O.V.

"Boys, this is Paige and Madison." the two girls walked in. The blonde...wow she was beautiful. "Hi im Madison and this is my best friend Paige." Madison said. "Hello, im niall!" we all exchanged names and we sat down. "alright so get to know eachother, i'll be back in 45 minutes to excuse the girls" the women said.  "so, how old are you guys?" Harry asked. i could see in his eyes, he fancied Paige.  "im 18 and she's 19, her birthday was just a week ago actually." Madison said. "well happy late birthday!" we all said laughing. Wow, Madison's laugh, its so adorable. About 30 minutes passed and i learned a lot about both of them. They moved here from Michigan, Paige is a professional dancer, Madison is a fashion designer, and both of them love to play softball. "so do you guys have boyfriends?' i ask with a smile. "nope, neither of us." she says with the biggest smile. i could see Harry's face light up, he couldn't keep his eyes off of Paige, she was beautiful, but Madison.....she's speechless. 

"Girl's, its time to go, hope you had a good time!" the women said. We all sigh and put sad faces on. 

"good luck out there!" Madison said with a wink. But i get an idea.

"Hey, wait a sec, the boys and i have nothing else to do after the concert, if you have nothing else to do, do you want to go to our flat after the show and hang out?" "That's a great idea Niall!" Louis said. 

The girls look at eachother, "yeah, that would be fun!" Paige says "YAY!!!" We all scream giving them a bear hug! "Where are you guys sitting?" Zayn asked. They look at their tickets, "front row!" they both say cheering! "we'll be looking for you guys!" Liam said with a wink. "alright!" Madison said laughing. They both left to go to their seats. "so Niall and Harry, you guys fancy Madison and Paige don't you" Louis said teasing us. "I never said I did, never said I didn't."