Bee Eff Effs

Arden

Arden and I were the weirdest of friends. We started talking a few months after I started at LC and we just instantly clicked because her voice reminded me of Tre Melvin (YouTube personality). We rode the bus to and from school together. It was her and like three other people that I talked to. Everyday was like really fun because we all just talked about everything under the sun: sex, boys, school, food. Everything. They would all come over my house after school and we would walk around the corner to the store and get snacks and come back and chill. Sometimes we would be at Arden's house. It was so lit. I'm telling you it was almost like an everyday thing.

Then towards the end of the year, we stopped being friends. I guess now looking at it, it was really stupid. I was with this boy and they were facetiming each other and I didn't know about it. So when I found out I was pissed. If I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't pissed. I just had to play my role because I was cheating on him with Jaylen and I didn't want to raise any eyebrows. But yeah anyway so. I told her that if she facetimed him again that I was done with her. And she did. Or at least he said she did so I stopped talking to her. She apologized but I still wasn't trying to hear it. Since then, we've talked about everything and we're good. And that's pretty much when me and Tasha became bestfriends.

Tasha

Me and Tasha were really, really close. We went everywhere together. We did everything together. My mom literally loved her. And her mommy loved me too. I miss her mom. Anyway. Me and Tasha were already becoming close before me and Arden stopped talking. I first started talking to Tasha on the bus too. I had this little stupid fundraiser for choir and she was the first person to almost buy something from me. Tasha is more of the quiet and conservative type. She dresses more appropriately than I do. I'm more into booty shorts and show-offy shit. She's more into politician's wife clothing or stuff Sasha and Malia Obama would wear, which isn't a bad thing. We were just total opposites and I think that was a good thing for a while. She was quiet, I'm loud and I like to be heard. She's conservative, I'm not conservative. She's good in school, I'm not good in school. She's respectful to people, I'm proudly disrespectful. The list goes on and on. But it's like, our friendship was what balanced me out. I feel like I learned a lot about how to be a real friend to somebody from her. And that's helped me a lot with the girls I'm bestfriends with now. I learned that a real friend will tell you that you need to calm down instead of letting you embarrass yourself. A real friend will say good things about you behind your back and say bad shit to your face. We don't have to talk every single day to know that our friendship is solid. She was like a sister to me. She was there for me through a lot of things. When I thought I was gonna lose my grandmother, she took me to her house and made sure I was good. Made me some tea (I love tea) and I forgot all about everything. Like I said, she was like my sister.

One thing about Tasha that always pissed me off was that I felt like she became so absent. We would make plans to do something and then she just wouldn't show up or wouldn't tell me she couldn't do it until like 10 minutes before whatever it was. And I'm got badmouthing her. But that was the thing that ended our friendship. I felt like, whenever she wanted to do something, I was there. But whenever I wanted to do something, she wasn't. And to my memory, the one specific thing that made us fall out was that we had plans to go somewhere and she told me at the last minute that she couldn't go because she had to help her mom with something but then I saw her story on snapchat and she was out with some other friends. And the reason I was mad was because she could have just said she wanted to chill with them. It's not like I didn't want her to have other friends. I was just pissed about it but I'm good now. And I wish her the best.