You Kill Me [Declaim]

I accused someone for killing me

I am playing in a café when a thief entered. He pointed his gun to us. I saw my family beside me. I don't know why they are here but I need to protect them—to this criminal. "All of you, give me your phones and money" said the thief but I don't want to give him my things. I treasure this. "You!" He pointed me. His red eyes are full of anger. He used drugs. "No!" I said keep on fighting. I tried to remove the black cover in his face and I turned pale when I saw who he is. No! It can't be. He fired his gun, everyone shouted, running away from this place. "Run!" I shouted and stayed. I need to distract him; he must not see my family. Blood where shattered everywhere and when he pointed it at me I run but it's too late. He shoots me in my heart. My body turns to numb, my breath become ragged. I know that I'll die and I cannot survive. I turned to him. He seems doesn't know me when in fact I know him. "Help!" I keep on shouting help until it turns out a whisper. "Help! Help!"

I wipe the tears in my face. It's just a dream. A dream that almost kill me, I went to the kitchen and drink. It seems like reality. I turn my gaze at my right and I gasp. "You!" I pointed at him. "You are the one who kill me! You kill me! You kill me!" I rush to the kitchen and get a knife. Then I dig it in his heart. I kill him! I kill him because he kills me. "Why?" Tears were flowing in his eyes as he mouthed those words. "Y-you kill me" he said. I stunned. I kill him—I kill my brother. I kill him because he kills me—in my dreams.

Now, judge me! I accused someone for killing me.