Be My True Friend- created by Joezel

Hey! Are you a good friend? Are you a True Friend?

A friend that will never leave me? It is you? If it is, then... Can you be my friend?

I needed a friend like you, not like them.

They are my Friend when they need me.

I can still remember when they ignore me.

"Hey girl, can you come with me?" I ask my friend.

"Wait for us" they replied. So as what they've said. I waited, wait for the time, but one hour has passed. They didn't come back. So I turned to my other friend whose doing nothing.

"Hey guys, can you come with me?" I asked. "sorry, we were busy" they replied.

I feel alone. I feel Ignored. I feel Rejected. I want to cry but I can't and I don't want them to see me crying just because of rejection. I ran away from them and went to the rooftop.

"BUSY? BUSY, STALKING WITH YOUR CRUSH!?"

"YOUR CRUSH DOESN'T LIKE YOU, SO STOP ASSUME"

"I WAITED! I WAITED FOR AN HOUR BUT.... BUT WHERE WERE YOU! YOU LEAVE ME! YOU DIDN'T COMEBACK"

I shouted and I cried so hard. And after that I felt relief. I felt okay. So I decided to go back to our classroom and the one of my friend approached me and said

"Hey Joecel, can you come with me to the canteen. We'll buy some snacks" by that time I want to say YES but I found myself running away from them after realizing what they've said a while ago. And went back to the rooftop

"When you need me, I'm always there, but when I need you, you reject me! You ignore me!"

"Is that a real friend?"

And you! You! Are you like that? If not! Then please! Please be with me!

Be my friend. Be my True Friend!

Written by; Joezel Jayme/ MissNoName3100

PS: Alam ko na late na ako makakareply kung paano kuhanin ang softcopies nito. Kaya ilalagay ko nalang.

How to get the copy of this PIECE.

Click the External Link. Kung hindi mo alam kung nasaan iyon, adyan siya sa ibaba ng cover nitong piece na ito. O kung hindi niyo pa din makita go to my facebook @Joexel Jayme tapos sa notes ko at hanapin niyo doon. Thanks :D

And, if ever na hindi niyo mahanap. Kindly message me directly para mabasa ko? Hindi ko kasi minsan na che-check ang notification ko. Thanks

  P.S Hello everyone. It would be a great achievement for me if ever that you will use my piece (this piece). So to everyone who already use this. Thank you. Thank you very much. And if ever you have a video posted in facebook. Is it okay if you will put the hashtag ? Because I want to watch your video and it would be easy for me to search for it if there is a hashtag captioned in that video. So if ever that it is okay with you. Thank you. :)