Goodbye Pt. 1

Wow, I just noticed how many chapters start with a name in this book. I did not do that on purpose. :P
_____________________

**Melanie's POV**

As I wake up I yawn. I've been thinking about this day for awhile now. I've been keeping it on the down-low, but there were a few signs that inevitable for them not to notice. The depleting drawers, the objects disappearing, and many other small things. But today I grabbed the rest of my things and left only a bed. I hauled my suitcase downstairs, preparing to give the solemn news to everyone.

I was going on vacation.

Just kidding, I'm leaving. For good. Not coming back. Bye. Cya. Adios. Gone. Forever.

I had my train ticket in hand as I tromped down the stairs. I had no anchor to this house, I had never developed a relationship with anyone here, so I'm off to travel the world and maybe find love. I'll leave with 565375.00 yen.

I walk downstairs and see everyone at the table. Perfect. Now I can tell them as a group. I take a deep breath. This'll be pretty hard. Although I've never loved anyone here, we've made some pretty deep friendships, and had great times together. I clear my throat and gain everyone's attention.

"I have an announcement to make." I say. They look mostly confused, because I have a suitcase and ticket in hand. "And please don't try to stop me, because it won't work. I've made up my mind." I warn. "I-I'm-leaving-this-house-forever-I'm-sorry-but-I-want-to-one-day-find-love-so-I-must-go-goodbye-everyone-I'll-miss-you." I ramble quickly. A look of shock spreads throughout the room, except for Kyo.

He looks angry.

Like, really angry.

All he does is storm up to the roof. A lot of banging can be heard. "Well, goodbye." I start to leave as everyone finishes processing what I've said. "Melanie please don't go!" Tohru's the first one to speak, and it sends a knife flying into my soul. I breathe in, than out, and continue to leave. Almost...to the...door... "I agree with Tohru Melanie, please don't leave." I've never heard that much sincerity in Shigure's voice. It's like a knife plunging into me and twisting slowly.

This is so hard. My foot hovers over the porch, past the front door. Just...go...Yuki puts his hand on my shoulder. He spins me around, and makes me look right into his eyes. "Don't go." He pleads. The death blow. Like an arrow being shot into the middle of my chest and me slowly being burned to ashes (I'm sorry RWBY fans I cried too trust me). I can't take it. I spin on my heel, wrenching myself out of Yuki's grip, and ran all the way to the train station.

The train station was busy today. People were everywhere. I barely got a glimpse of the sign for the Train D-6 line. I ran towards, making my way past thousands of busy people, picking people up and dropping them off.

"Ticket, please." The attendant says, holding out her hand. I give her the ticket, and step forward towards the train.