before you read

so hi i'm camille and welcome to onesie

this story includes lots of things about cancer so if you're triggered by that or something, you have been warned. also, if i get anything wrong, please tell me ! i do research their cancers and yes it takes so much time ! i spent most of the time in the beginning writing this story researching their cancers and which ones they should have.

the only thing that i gotten wrong was chemotherapy. i kept wondering if chemotherapy makes your hair fall out and i looked it up and it said nothing about it. so i kept thinking that it doesn't make your hair fall out. then my friend tells me that it does and i changed it idk when but the picture is a photoshopped bald phil and me explaining what happened.

and also, if i misspelled any words in this book, please tell me. i may not change it, though, since i only read comments from recent chapters ( to see recent feedback ) and sometimes comments from old chapters but it really depends ( idk if that makes sense but i only read old chapter comments on some days but i read chapters from recent chapters )

the starred chapters or chapters with an asterisk ( * ) means that the chapter has been edited either by taking out a chunk in the chapter or changing words or anything like that. when this story ends, i will be rereading chapters and changing things up a bit so the story is better. if you read any of the author notes in the beginning / ending of the chapter, you might see the word "UPDATE" and no asterisk, i don't put an asterisk when i'm updating the author's note since it's no change in the chapter but only in the author's note.

anyways, thank you for taking your time for reading this and i hope you have a great time reading this book !

bye world

--camille