Honoring a AZG

Hello it is AZG... I think before O end this  I have one last story... not a "A little pig who went on an adventure" story or a "Tale of Majora" story but this:

Hello. I am averagezeldagamer and you had almost reached the end of this tale. This is the story of me. It was the year 2015 an hour old AZG gets an Idea. "how about a book about majora's mask mah favorite game!" and then the book was created. "Hrrrm. I need a cover. " he stated. so he went to his dad and asked for the cover app and it was done (in about 3-7 minutes) He uploaded the prolouge after an hour and a half of writing. and he laid back and opened Netflix and said "that's okay..." so a week later he tried writing but he could not, and he found out (via the internet) about writer's block. he threw his Ipad at a wall and said "GAH! MAH BRANE!!!!!" later after watching football movies, he had another Idea and came out chapter 1 and then z4wesrxtdcyvugbihnjomkp,lijmun9h8ybgt7vfrc6de5sx6dcrfvtgbyhxrctgvyhbujnokpml,mnjhgvtfcvgbhnjvcvgbh STORY HACK TO CHAPTER 5. 

Teh young AZG had grown and he had got writers block again, then the idea of Granny Oldlady came to him. so he did a story about pigs, punch , pie and chainsaws.

QWZexrc57t6v8yh8uj9=yh0dt6790hi8y9t666gtr5e46drf7t8gh9hbdveo7uhygkturyjw4sdcvb]nmp';l.,3ke

STORY HACK TO the indecent. 

The aging AZG had wanted to [removed] because [removed] so yeah anyways that is the end of this story homies.