Spirit of 4 (the ender)

YOYOYO! What is up everybody! Final Chapter! *sad violin music plays* why just read it before I cry

Link woke up in the middle of a grassy field with a tree in the middle.

"I am inside Termina's moon again." Link called out to nobody as he stood up. "and i'm alone without the masked kids."

"Your not alone Link, you have us " A voice that sounded like a deku scrub said. Link turned around

and saw Him as Nathan, Darmani and Mikau

and saw Him as Nathan, Darmani and Mikau. the Deku scrub, the Goron and the Zora. Link jumped back and started "Don't be scared we are not evil." Darmarni called.

There was a flash and Majora appeared "Link. You must train them to fight evil. Get out your ocarina." Link pulled out the ocarina and he knew what to play.

The song of Healing. The Deku scrub, Zora and goron all merged together to create a mask. A glorious mask with the eyes of a Deku, the face shape of a Zora and the wide beaming smile of a Goron. All topped off by link's hair and nose.

"This is the mask of tranquility. It will help you fight him. Now we train" Majora spoke. Then a fairy donned in the Bremen's mask walked forwards. A trail of Cuccos trail her.

"I give you the power of Cuccos. A fury so bad that had been mentioned as deadly." She said and sent a trail of sparks to Link. It flew right through Hammerspace to the mask of tranquility. And fell onto the deku scrub. It turned into the annoying dog from Clock Town and he could ride.

A fairy donned in the mask of truth was next. The eye of truth in hand. "I give you the power of seeing the invisible. A power useful and resourceful." He spoke and sent another trail of sparks to the mask, where it headed to the Zora whose eyes turned purple with the power of the eye of truth.

Another fairy in the stone mask with the Giants mask in hand . "I give your  rocky friend the power to grow up to 50 feet, and blend into any environment. A power that is both resourceful and  useful. The fairy produced another trail of sparks which went to the goron who grew and then shrunk. Then turned into a rock which turned black to blend into the scene.