Snowhead

Hello people who reads this. It's me again back with another chapter. Warning! This chapter will have huge amounts of magic and a [removed for spoiler reasons] so you can feed your magical imagination and eat all the mashed potatoes you can! That's all I hafta say. (-Forrest Gump)

Link crawled up the block stair exit into the middle of boss's chamber. The two witches known as Kotake and Koume, was flying around on their broomsticks. It had seemed that all color in their bodies had flooded out of them, all was left was four purple eyes with no pupil or anything. they swirled around many times until they started regaining colour but while they were the formed into twinrova. "Not again!" Link yelled. He remembers how to defeat against them and sticks out his shield hand. His Hero's shield slowly disappears and around his hand the mirror shield forms. "So you do still work." Link chuckled

A/N we interrupt this chapter for ZELDA SHIENCE! Link has a thing that he was blessed with since he drew his first sword. It's called Hammerspace. Hammerspace is something that takes Items turns it into molecules that stick to other molecules of the person's body. When they want to use hammerspace, they just stick out their hand(s) and concentrate on that item. This concludes ZELDA SHIENCE! We now return you to this chapter.

Twinrova started glowing a black with fire and purple with ice. It shot a blast of the black fire and link caught it in his shield. Twinrova shot again with the black fire and link caught that blast. Twinrova shot the purple ice. It looked like the poisoned water from seven years ago. He had trekked through the Termina Field to reach his destination.

Link had just learned the song of soaring when a fowl smell had overthrown his nose. The swamp was poisoned with a terrible smell of sulphur lingering in the air. He had helped the hags and defeated Oldwalda. Link had teleported to the resting place of the four Giants. Then there were flashes. The moon. Bellowing " CONSUME... I WILL CONSUME ALL!" The moon had fell under the powers of majora's mask. Link heard the sounds of the giant's bones crushing under the weight of the moon. Link screamed and released red beams from his arms hitting the twins dissolving into a pile of ashes and rose petals. A/N. Reality check. I made link have P.T.S.D. (Post Traumatic Stress disorder) he is scared and he didn't know what to do, which made him stressed he was ten when he saved hyrule and eleven when he saved Termina.

Some Zelda stuff happens (SIDE JUMPS!!! ) kudos for whoever got this reference

Link had left for the long trek to the mountains. The journey was hard and his food supply was scarce. He had just kept on walking. He arrived at his destination at dawn. He had Set up camp and laid down to sleep. He couldn't over a noise of roaring and a man screaming than going quiet. Link got up and ran to see the mountain smithy shack destroyed with the Giant looming over it. He had the same purple Aura around him as twinrova did. Link took his sword and Jammed it into the back of the giant. The giant started to rip into a black and purple mess and flailed around in the air twitching in pain. He regained color and started bleeding normally. Link's katana disappeared into thin air. Link moved on to the Goron racetrack. He saw a race finishing. He noticed a Goron running the track. He was ahead of the rolling gorons on the downward stretch. He was skinny and had blond hair that parted in the middle. He had run down the hill, past the finish line and straight into a wall, his hair getting brown by the dirt. He pulled a pear that Link reconised as a Hyoi pear (A/N for wind waker fans) He ate it then got up. He walked over to link. His voice sounded like waves crashing against a calm riverbank. "Well well look who we got here... A human." His voice filled with sarcasm and disgust. He had ran to link and was going to shove him to the ground, but link ducked, rolled kicked him in the back of his knees, and pinned him to the ground.

"Do not attack me ever again, I am on a mission and I have no time" Link stated "I am looking for the goron elder's son."

The pinned goron spoke up and wheezed "it's me christofer, son of the goron elder." Link had helped christofer up and gave him the letter he waked a away to see sparks flying around then landing on the ground forming into the most exquisite dragon of them all. He had scales on his back being worn as armor. It had a giant mask shape out of it a shape of a rough majora's mask. It's purple scales matching perfectly to the shade of the mask. He had long silver hair which flowed throughout it's body. It was the colour of the moon. Link shakes an his eyes start glowing dark red, almost black. The dragon stopped him.

Welp dats the chapter and whadidya think? So COMMENT AND TELL ME! And while your there why not give it a VOTE and then head to my home page and FOLLOW ME! Please. New chapters soon sayin Orlando Florida?

That's the end of the chapter homies