Great bay the finale

My Mind is Going Blank. Why. Am I normal? is it WRITERS BLOCK? Is it fear? but what would i be afraid of? why? I can't think of one thing... oh my OC. Dag. Aw I have to introduce her...... GAH! NO! NO!(in edits i'm gonna take out purt tree) so welcome to PART THREE OF THE TRILOGY.

Link's POV
The girl stood next to the guards all bruised and her beautiful brown eyes dull and like dirt. A black rim lining her left eye. She was forced out o hold back tears because they interfered with Prettying her up for her execution. I sat there, bound to the wall. The handcuffs were only made out of tin and were easy to rip out. The girl sniffled and let a tear fall down her face smearing her mascara. The guard got mad and told the other to get the device. A minute later she comes out with one of my fire arrows. She slowly approached the girl when I broke one hand out of the handcuff and followed by the other. I slid on the ground and took out a deku nut. I grabbed two and then threw them at the guards. I grabbed the girl and bolted for the stairs. We ran up them to see that we were in the once vibrant zora hall now it was dark and dusty. I ran for the nearest room, realizing it was lulu's dressing room. I pulled out my hookshot and aimed it at the target that the goron salesman had put up seven years ago. I braced her tightly as the claw grabbed onto the post and sent us flying. After we landed I laid her on the ground and noticed that she was unconscious. I tried to pull a fairy from hammerspace but all I had was red potion. I forced it into her mouth and then backed up. Knowing the effects of the mixture.

? POV

I woke up to the feeling of red hot fire in the back of my throat
"Where Am I!" I yelled. I really didn't expect to hear a voice that sounded so familiar.
It said "it's okay. I'm Link and I don't want to hurt you. Just tell me your name." I stumbled across the words in my mouth then I spoke
" So Link. My name is Lanara, and I used to be a gerudo, until I refused to kill a zora." I remembered that like it happened only yesterday. Her name was Lulu. she had 6 children with her. I didn't want to kill children so I let them go to the safe house. I went back to the base and was arrested for not bringing the hearts of the zoras. I was thrown into the pit and I stayed there being torched and beat. Link saved my life. I am eternally grateful.
I stood up and walked over to Link. I stumbled on his shoulder and brought him down with me.

One day later Third person POV

The plan was made and Link and Larara knew it they ran out of zora hall and to the skultilla house to find lulu and her kids. Link dashed inside and found a calling tube. He shouted "Package for Mrs Lulu." He pulled out the present as Lulu walked through the door she saw the pictobox album and fish guitar necklace and held them tightly. She noticed that the book was locked and then tried the guitar. It unlocked it. Link dashed outside. A light beamed on him. A peculiar white zora with a purple and black aura around it. It was the corpse of Mikau. Lanara grabbed her shortsword from thin air and charged at the corpse and stuck her sword into his face. It just melted, sucked the sword into it, and then reformed. "Stand back Lanara!" Link yelled as he pulled his bow and a light arrow from hammerspace. He shot it at the chest of the corpse and it screeched and imploded into a ball. The light shines on it and then it fades. We fled the beach and back to the field. We ran to the final place... It may be dead but it was still very good.

And that is the chapter! So I was dared by Kawaii_Pocky to tell 20 random facts about myself. So here goes nothing.
1: I can play the guitar
2: I live in Alberta
3: first video game I ever played was CTR (crash team racing for the PS1)
4: My favourite type of video games are RPGS
4: I have a Xbox one, Wii U, Xbox 360, Wii, GameCube, DS lite, 3DS, iPad, iPod PS1 and a sega genesis
5: I want to buy a flo board, a SNES and an N64
6: my favourite Game want is Earthbound
7: Favourite Movie Spaceballs (so funny)
8: I am a huge fan of Pixar
9: I love toy story
10: my favourite BOARD game is Apples to apples
11: I am in grade 8
12: I like YouTube
13: I like to watch  pewdiepie, Smosh, Ryan Higa, SMG4,  Game theory,Danger Dolan and GT live.
14: I play lots of Minecraft Xbox
15: I like doing pixel art and note block songs
15: I can't wait for Star Wars 7 (ALREADY SEEN IT)
16: I'm really smart (even though people call me a retard *coughAustina_17cough* :( I'm smart okay I just choose to not show it)
17: I can do a good Australian accent
18: I am super tall. At least 5.11
18: I have a great sense of humor 
19: I'm Single and I'm happy that way
20: I know you just read this list

So apparently I'm supposed to nominate others kinda like the ALS Ice bucket challenge so I nominate  SSIrraF_27 eEM1569 and pay189 you guys go and do it!