Chapter One

I wake up with a thud. "OUCH!" I yelp, I sit up peering over the bed to see my dad glaring at me.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET UP 30 MINUTES AGO, SO GET UP AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE KITCHEN NOW!" He yells.

"Yes, sir," I say stumbling to my feet. He left slamming the door behind him, I dart to my tiny closet and grabbed a baggy shirt and skinny jeans with vans and my school bag. Out of my room and down the stairs two steps I get pushed the rest of the way, and land on my hands a low growl slipped out.

"DON'T YOU DARE GROWL AT YOUR BROTHER!" My mom yells at me. My brother laughs at me walking down the stairs. My dad picks me up and starts punching me. It would look like a miracle that I'm still alive to the outside world. To most of the town, I'm just a punching bag or an outlet for their regrets and rage.

My growls turned into yelps as I get kicked over and over. I fall to my side clinching my stomach and groaning trying to find my happy place where I am the one punching and kicking them instead of me being the pack's punching bag.

'Oh God, please save me make the next two weeks go by fast so I can find my mate and get out of here!' I scream in my head. They stop and my dad tells me never to growl at a pack member again because I shouldn't be here.

I didn't know at the time how right he was but I would find out later.