CHAPTER 1 - Once upon a time.

Deep in the underground, down a hole in mt. Ebott, monsters lived. Trapped down there by humans. However, after decades, they broke free. Humans and Monsters live together in peace now, it was even allowed for the two species to have relationships with eachother. They went to the same schools, lived in the same houses. They were simply part of the humans' lives now. On a particular school in the Netherlands, there was a girl. Her name was Gaia. She'd always been fascinated by monsters. She loved how they lived, how they were all different from eachother. But there was one monster in particular she liked the most, and his name is JOOOOOH- Sans. His name was Sans. (In case you hadn't noticed from the title) Sans' (and his brother, Papyrus) house wasn't too far away from hers. However, she mostly saw Papyrus, since Sans didn't come out of his house all that much. If he did, it must've been a very special occassion. But whenever she did actually get the chance to speak to him, the conversation wasn't much more than a bunch of stupid puns. Which actually worked pretty well on him. Not on Papyrus though. But Gaia didn't only see the Skelebros daily, she also saw Undyne a lot. Undyne was often going to Sans' and Papyrus' house, probably cooking or something. It always ended in some sort if explosion. Undyne lived a bit further away, but not that much. It was a small enough distance to walk from her house to the Skeleton Brothers' house. Undyne didn't live alone though, she lived together with Alphys, who sometimes joined Undyne with going to the Skelebros' house. The explosions seem to be a little less loud whenever she joined. On the end of the street, there was a school. The school was run by Toriel and almost the entire town went to it. The students were a mix of monsters and humans, such as Frisk and Monster Kid. The past king of the Underground, Asgore, also worked for thr school. Him and Toriel weren't together, but it seemed like now they were working together, they were slowly getting along more and more. Then there was also Mettaton, one of Alphys' creations. It didn't take long for him to get famous after the monsters broke free. Humans seemed to be very interested in robots. Muffet and Grillby started a café together, it was very fancy, but it still had stuff like Burgers and Fries. The monsters fit in perfectly with the rest of humanity.