First Day

Hi guys, this is the start of the actual book. As I said before I will leave the original up for those who would like to read and compare them. The timing of the events has changed a bit, things may occur slower or faster depending. I changed the female lead's name from Rebecca to Lily the last name will remain the same and she is still the same person. Sorry for any typos I am not the best at spelling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will find my name out later, all you need to know for now is it is my fault and I need to protect her.

Allentown, PA the last place I thought I was going to wind up. I never thought I would come back to a place with so many raw memories. Let alone going back to a useless education. Last time I was here I was barely a freshman now I am a junior. I only came back for one reason, the reason doesn't even know I exist. Hopefully I can keep it that way along with keeping her away from danger. Why was I so stupid? Why did I fall for someone I haven't even talked too? I sound nuts, falling for a girl I am basically stalking to keep safe.

The flight here was terrible, the pilot needed to go back to flight school. Never had so much turbulence in my life and then there were no decent cars in the dealer next to the airport. So I wound up piecing together the last bits of a fair black Yamaha, and maybe a small tune-up on the engine. Now the bike gets up too 210.

First day,  August 28th. I go to William Allen High School, aka the worst school on the planet earth. Honestly it couldn't be worse if it was strictly all boys. My schedule sucks, everyday algebra and basic science. Seriously neither have any educational value yet they say 'You need to know the basics to get to the advanced stuff'. Wanna know my opinion, it is a load of bs.

Walking to the office to get my schedule changed, a wave of emotion slammed me from the side, and she is the cause of it. I would know her emotions anywhere. Naturally they already started to push her down. She looks so fragile like if she was touched everything would fall to pieces. I walk up behind her zeroing in on those pushing her limits, Haley and Cassandra. "Let her be. Its her first day and she doesn't need the devil's thorns in her side." They roll there eyes and walk backwards, like they can't trust me enough to not hurt them.

She turns around and hugs me. I hear a faint "Thanks Henry."

So I reply " Who's Henry?"

"You..." she lifts her head "Oh not you, who are you?"

Sh!t...she can't know. I can't get her mixed up in the mess I made, so with a "Your welcome." I disappear into the hallway crowd. How do I protect her without getting her mixed up in my life's mess.

I get to the office and they tell me if I test out of algebra, geometric and pre-calculus that they would place me in calculus ab and let me pick which ever science class I want that they have. So for the next couple hours till lunch I take the tests. It was funny because when I turned them in the teacher looked surprised like she hasn't seen anyone good enough at math before to get through so many test so easily. Anyways, I told them I wanted to take Physics 1&2 if I tested out, and left the room heading toward the cafeteria.

The juniors have lunch with the freshmen, my reason is a freshman. As I look for her I recognize the dark brown hair and realize she is looking around. I let the shadows encase me and take me to the end of the hall. Gym class. Might as well be called the easy A, everyone takes it just to get the credits. I used to know a senior who took it seven times just for the A. Even Miss little b!tch Haley takes it, and unfortunately for her she is generally the first one to walk into the room. Makes it easy for me because then I can just hit the first person who walks in the room from behind the door. After I take the swing I cheer, but a "What the fu(k?" was screamed. Though the screaming was expected the voice it came from was not . It was Lily, might as well say her name it won't matter. Its not like I am saying Voldemort.