Moving In!

Y/N's P.O.V

Today i was moving in to my new house. I'm really excited because i've been living with my cousins for like my whole life because my parents gone missing when i was 3 years old so my aunt took care of me, i'm really thankful of her and she doesn't really want me to leave but i know and she knows too that i'm old enough to live by my self so i told her where i'm moving and she actually cried before i left and she said that " Y/n don't forget us okay and don't forget that your parents will always love you". After that i start driving to my new home.

(( Time skip to the new home ))

When i arrived i saw that new house it was so cool. I started to bring my  stuff in my house and suddenly two boys came up to me, " Hey are you new to the neighborhood? Welcome!" the guy with sandy blonde hair with blue eyes said " yeah my name is y/n!" i replied "hey do you need some help with those boxes?" the guy with brown hair and blue eyes said "umm kinda but i think i can handle it" i replied "well because your new here i think we should help you and btw i'm laurence and that is my friend garroth" he said "oh then thanks garroth and laurence". We started to put all the boxes inside the house and when were done i got a text from my friend lucinda.

((the text))

L- Lucinda  Y/n- your name 

L- Hey y/n i heard that your moving in to a new neighborhood!

Y/n- yeah! i am and guess what

L- your house is right next to mine!

Y/n- how did you know?

L- Umm because your aunt told me! well i'll see ya later!

Y/n- kk see ya!

((text ended))

((Third person view))

y- you l- laurence g-garroth z- zane

L- hey y/n who was it?

y- oh its just my friend lucinda! *puts phone away*

G- you know lucinda? 

Y- yeah and i was going to meet up with her later

L- hey do you wanna meet some of our friends?

Y- sure! *said with exitement*

G- We should start with--- (he was interupted by zane)

Z- Oh garroth, laurence what are you two doing here?

L- we were just helping the new girl!

y- hi i'm y/n and i'm new here! *smiles*

Z- *looks at her then blush*

Hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter! thanks!