Weird...

Y/N's P.O.V

when i heard someone screamed from lucinda's house i hurried and open her door but that was a big mistake or is it? I saw lucinda turned travis into a frog,  katelyn just standing there like she's and aphmau screaming while petting a cat. 

"Hey lucinda! what's going on?" i ask. "Y/N! long time no see!" she replied. "umm what is happening here?" i ask her. "oh well its a long story!" she said

~Time skip after the story bought to you by lazy Author~Chan~

"Oh so that's what happen" i said. "Yeah so let me just undo the spells give me a sec" she said then she truned everyone back to normal. Travis was a human again, katelyn can move now and zane is back to normal he was the cat. "This is the wrorst day ever" zane said. "Heyyy katelyn 'm back to my normal~" he said then katelyn ran out of the house while travis chasing her.

"Aww zane is not a cat anymore" aphmau said. "Hey aph hey zane!" i said. "Well y/n i'm just gonna go to my room i'm a bit tired. you guys can go now i'll just catch up with ya later" she said while walking her room.

"hey Y/n i didn't see ya there" zane said. "Oh hey zane! so how does it feels being a cat?" i ask. "hey guys do you wanna hang out?" aphmau ask then zane and i nodded in agreement. "So what do u wanna do?" zane ask. "umm i don't know?" i said

Heyyy guys thanks for the 500+ views and sorry for the short chapter i just have a short time to make this because i have a lot of things to do and maybe i could make a chapter in every 2 days or so? so i hope u enjoy this chapter!