The park!

Hey guys i decided to make laurence and garroth like Y/n but this is still a zane x reader! i just want to make things interesting!

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I got up from my bed and go to the shower. After i took my shower i changed into my clothes (Any clothes you want). Then i wen't down stairs to make breakfast. after i ate i heard someone knocked on the door so i answered it and it was laurence.

"hey Y/N! good morning!" he said ans smile

"hey laurence good morning! what brings you here?" I ask.

"Well i was wondering if you wanna go to the park?" he ask

"Sure that sound fun! lets go!" i replied ans smile

Laurence's P.O.V

While y/n and i were walking to the park there was an akward silence so i decided to break it.

"So y/n do you have a boyfriend?" I ask and i smirked

"W-what? no! i'm actually  thinking about hose things" She said 

Wow she's cool and cute too. Wait laurence you can't like her you already like aphmau! 

"Oh ok! so you wanna get some ice cream?" i ask as i point to the ice  cream truck

"Sure!" She replied 

We walked to the ice cream truck and bought some ice cream and of course i payed for them because i wound't be a gentle men if i didn't.

"Thanks for the ice cream laurence but i need to go now. I was gonna visit lucinda" She said 

" Its okay you can go if you want. And it was fun hanging out with you" i smiles and watch her leave

She's so cute! wait laurence i told you that you can't like her! *sigh* i'm just gonna go home.

Y/N's P.O.V

As i walk to Lucinda's place i heard someone scream from her house and when i got there i saw....

Hahaha a cliff hanger  and thank you guys for 136 views and i hope you will enjoy this chapter! And sorry if its short i'm a little busy today.