Chapter 1

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"
Ugghh. I said as i stopped my alarm clock.
Today is the day i get to apply for a job at the most famous fashion magazine company in New York. I couldn't be more excited than this.
After arguing with myself to get out of bed, i finally made it to the bathroom and have a nice long shower. I put on a nice grey skirt with a top and tried my best to look professional . To be honest, im poor as fuck , the $500 dollars a month is driving me insane. In order to pay my rent i have to make my pervy landlord touch my boobs and its disgusting cause he's like 70 years old.

Looking at the clock i realized its 8:00am and i have 1hour until the interview starts. After getting ready , i quickly went in my old rugged car and decided to stop at starbucks for a coffee.
I went in starbucks and ordered my usual and quickly went back in my car. I put in the key and tried starting the engine....its revs a lit the stoppes completely.

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" I screamed . luckily the windows was wined up so no one heard me. I started hitting my head on the stearing wheel. I was really pissed off.
Suddenly there was a knock on the window. I whined it down only to see god himself.
Dark hair, eyes that could kill, facial hair, muscled body, lips that looked so kissable.

"Miss is there a problem?"he asked. His voice is deep and husky. He hasn't even laid a finger on me and its like a river in my panties. I snapped out of eye-raping him and focus on his question.

"Y-yes i think something is wrong with my car" i frowed at the keys in the ignition.

"Let me take a look at it for you" he says as he studies the engine. I came out of the car watching him.

"Well to be honest this is a piece of crap" he chuckled.

"Haha i dont see you driving a car so dont get too giggly." I rolled my eyes. How dare he say that to my beautiful kinda rusty car.

"You are very mistaken miss....take a look over there" he smirks. Hottest thing ever. I looked where he was pointing and i swore my jaw fell to the floor . It was a red ferrari. Yup my car is total crap.

"Well lets just say your car is dead miss" he looked at me with those glistening eyes.

"Oh fuck me now" i said sarcastically earning a chuckle from him.

"I could give you a ride if you need one" he says.

"Nah im good...ill just walk" i say walking off leaving him and my car behind.

"Okay then" he says as he gets in his car and drives off.

"Fucking asshole " i mutter as i continued walking. After about the 3rd block my high heel started hurting me..soo i did what any other woman would do, i took them off and continued the journey. So much for being early.