Chapter 11

The house was hugee. My eyes widen as i focus on the electrical gates opening that revealed a royal pathway.

"Are you sure you aren't a prince or something?" I jokingly asked as i looked at Ethan in utter shock.

A little smile appeared on the corner of his lips. And i prepared myself for the words that were going to come out of his mouth.

"You know they do call me Prince of Lust" he said as his smirk became huger.

A wave of laughter came over me. Was he serious?
"Whats so funny Miss. Reid?" His face became serious as he parked the car in his driveway.

I was about to answer how ridiculous that named sound until syndie came out the main door walking briskly to the car.

Ethan face reeked with annoyance. Hey, your the one who married her..........We both got out the car and once again the blonde bitch didn't seem to acknowledge my presence.
I stood there akwardly waiting until he was finished explaining to her as to why i was at their house....soaking wet.

Syndie face dropped and her eyes darted to mine. She eyed me up and down and then plastered a fake smile and made her way over to me.

"Okay i will let you stay here...just let her stay far away from our bedroom Ethan, dont want to wake her up with our lovemaking" She deviously smiled. "And tell the maids to get her out of these clothes because she looks hideous" she gave me a nasty look and walked into the house.

1...2...3..4.. Calm down Alyssa...try not to punch this two dimensional looking bitch in the face.

I took a deep breath and walked past Ethan. He stretches his arms out as if to stop me to say something but i shrugged him off and went inside.

This is goingg to be a long couple of months....