Chapter 9

Sitting at my desk, debating on whether or not i should stay for over time. More money right? wait, no this is a fucking punishment. Hmm i really have nothing to do, wait do i?

''Shit,KOLE!!'' I totally forgot about the lunch date. I really wanna finish up these papers. I have to cancel it.

Text:

me: Kole im sorry i don't think i can make it today, really busy at work and i have overtime.

2 minutes later...

Kole: Well shooks, i really busy for the rest of my time here but i'll try and see if i can fit you in.

I told him thanks and began working on the rest of the papers. About an hour later, Ethan barged in and slammed the door shut.

''Fucking assholes'' He gritted his teeth and sat at his desk not once looking at me. I worked up the courage to ask...

''Whats wrong Ethan?'' I asked, looking at him worried.

''What did you just call me?'' He quickly turned his head to look at me an raised his eyebrows. A look of amusement spread across his face. 

''Im sooo sorry Eth-Mr.Sullivan,it's wrong of me to address you like that'' I avoided eye contact. I suddenly felt a hand on my chin forcing me to look up into those piercing eyes. A smile spread across his face.

''It's ok little one, I like it when you call me Ethan'' He smirks and tuck a loose strand of hair behind my hair. There it is again...little one, I have to ask him about that.

''Uhm, Ethan?, why do you always call me little one. I've been meaning to ask you but it always slips my mind.''

His smile broke. His hands were off me. And he got up and walked out the the room.

I sat there for a second. The fuck?, Did i say something wrong?. I rolled my eyes and continued working right up until after overtime and it was now time to go home. It was just Ethan and I left in the building...well the janitor too. When Ethan came back in the office i dare not to ask him about my nickname again. Throughout the hours there was pure silence. Looking at my watch i got up and packed  my stuff.

''Where are you going Miss.Reid?'' His hard tone made me flinch a bit. He's going with the Miss.Reid name now huh?

''Im going home boss" I said smoothly i saw him cringe at the word 'boss'

''Well it's raining, would you like a ride?"

"No thanks, I'd rather walk in the rain" I faked smiled at him.

"Are you fucking serious?" he laughs loudly."Suit yourself then"He got back to his work.

I growled a curse word and marched out of the building and walked right into the pouring rain. I hope a bus gets here soon. The bus stop didn't have a shed to cover me in the rain so i stood there soaking wet and  shaking. The red Ferrari which i hope to never see drove right pass me and me being me showed a  middle finger.

I stood there in the pouring rain for about ten minutes when the familiar car was coming back my way. The red Ferrari stopped infront me and the windows wined down to reveal of course my boss. I was a bout to say something when his voice empowered mine.

"Shut the fuck up and get in or i'll drag you in myself'' His voice roared. The look on his face told me not to disobey him so i went right in. He reached behind him and took a fresh towel from the back seat and handed it to me. I shyly took it and tried drying my hair. He then gave me the coffee in his hand which i didn't realize he was holding. I took it and sipped, instantly he began driving.

"T-hank you" I said.No response.

"I said THANK YO-''

"I FUCKING HEARD YOU DAMMIT!" he shouted.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.I was glad to see my apartment now in sight. He stopped the car and i got out and whispered a thank you. Thinking he would drive off he sat there looking at  me. I looked at looked at the gate and saw a notice

Notice: Alyssa Reid

You have been thrown out of this apartment for lack of rent payment. We will need you to evacuate as soon as tomorrow evening. 

I nearly broke down in tears, fuck you pervy old landlord. 

This was way too much for me.....

Everything became dark.

****************

Ally