Chapter 8

The bus ride ended too soon. And no Mr.Sullivan did not give me the seat or show any signs of politeness towards me.

I rolled my eyes at him when the bus stopped at our stop. I walked out of the bus as quickly as i could, not wanting him to make me humiliate myself infront him again.

''Alyssa!, slow down, im not ganna hurt you''He shouted as he started to pick up my pace.

I stopped in my tracks, he not ganna hurt me??

''No im not'' i jumped at his closeness. I slowly started to relax.

''Im going to punish you, not hurt you little one'' My body stiffen when i heard this and i looked at him wide eyed.

''You have quite the dirty mind Miss.Reid, by punish i meant you'll be staying overtime'' He laughed. I just wanted to slap him across his beautiful face.

''Overtime!! are you fu-''I was interrupted by Syndie coming our way, Syndie Mr.Sullivan's wife.

''Oh hey babe'' she greeted him with a long kiss on the lips.He kept his eyes on me during the kiss. i kept my eyes on my watch. When she was finished, they started talking about some boring stuff. Ethan smiled and looked me.

''Babe, this is Alyssa, my new assistant''He grinned. She looked at me confused.

''Oh hi, Krissa'' she stretched her hand out for me to shake. 

Speaking through gritted teeth, this bitch was getting on my nerves.

''Its Alyssa'' I shook her hand firmly and flashed a  fake smile.

''Oh well you must know me, Im Syndie the wife of one of the richest business man in the whole world'' she says as smirks and  batts her eyelashes.

''Nah, never heard of you''. I look at her with a blank expression. I could clearly see anger in her eyes.

Ethan coughs.

''Well Syndie, we must get going. I have my job to do and so does Alyssa'' he says trying to calm the tension.

Syndie smiles and gives him a last kiss on the lips before looking at me, smirking and walking away. Ethan lets out a nervous laugh.

''Ok lets go in shall we'' he says as he places his hand on my lower back guiding me inside.

Once we stepped inside all eyes were on us. I felt so nervous under everyones stare. Ethan just nodded to everyone who said goodmorning to us well him. And when the fuck did i start calling him Ethan.Once we stepped in to his office i went straight to my desk and started my work. He didn't even looked at me once.His eyes were glued to his computer. I couldn't help but stare at his features. His jawline so sharp it could cut you, piercing eyes, luscious pink lips, good quality hair that was messed up probably because he ran his hands through them so much. But he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

''If you keep staring at me like that i have no other choice but to tear your eyes out'' He says blankly eyes on his laptop screen still. I blushed as i managed to tear my eyes away from him. Total embarrassment.

''Alyssa, would you like a bottle of water?'' he asks. I rolled my eyes. I realized there was two bottles of water on his desk. 

''Not if im going to pay for it'' I said smugly.

''Nah'' He says as he hand me a bottle of ice cold water. I thanked him and took a sip. Why was he being so nice??

''Ugh, Mr.Sullivan, Can you help me with this im not entirely sure what this email is about''

He pushed his chair out and stood behind me hovering. Looking at my laptop screen to see what i was talking about. He took up my water bottle and before i could say anything he drank some.

''MR.Sullivan!!'' I shouted. His eyes popped open.

''WHAT?!!'' I pointed at his water bottle over there and a look of realization spread across his face. He stared at the bottle in his hand.

''Sooo...I guess this is mine now ain't it'' he sleepishly grin.

''Yeah keep it'' I said looking back at the laptop. He gave me his which he hadn't opened.

He explained the email to me and went back to his desk. His cellphone started to ring and he answered it and put it on speaker.

''Hey Phil'' he said. The way his mood changed you could see that he was talking to a close friend.

''HEY ETHAN...I HEARD YOU GOT A HOT NEW ASSISTANT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY TAP THAT ASS'' 

I stared at him wide eyed. He laughs nervously as he tried to take the phone off speaker. Soon enough he came off speaker. After lots of mhmm and laughs and i will not bring a condom to work he hangs up.

He gave me an apologetic look.

''Im sorry about that..Phil is an ass''he grins and rubs the back of his neck. I let out a huge laugh. But it all disappeared when he was called to attend a meeting.

''Remember you have overtime little one'' He winks before leaving. 

Why does he call me little one??

I shrugged it off and went back to work.

********************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys,how did you enjoy that one. Please feel free to vote and comment as much as you'd like.Updating soon!