Drums Roll on

The marching of the humans could be heard for miles away. The drums began to play a tune of war. Which caught the eye of the Hybrids that were not to far ahead. The humans had very dark blue capes with silver armor Golden swords at hand along with pearly white shields. The hybrid troupes had a Dark red capes with black armor.

Swords a bloody looking red and black shields with white paint marks over it. The color of such army gave an idea that they were all bad. Though in reality they were just mislead. All they did was protect there village. The prince known as Taurtis stood in front of his troupes eyeing the prince that was not to far away from him. Prince Sam kept looking at his enemy eyeing him.

Taurtis raised his golden sword his troupes doing the same. Sam Raised his red sword as he smirked at his enemy. "CHARGE" Both said at the same time. The armies clashed against each other. Swords against swords. arrows shot at each other. Taurtis clashed sword against many who came his way. His tropes seemed to have the upper as many Hybrid soldiers fell to the ground with bloody pools around them.

Taurtis looked over and saw a wave of new Hybrids come over. He was about to charge again but a wave of purple dust blinded him. He could hear cries of pain. Along with an echoing sound of the swords dropping on the floor. Taurtis frantically looked around only able to see someone blow some red dust on his eyes causing him to be blinded but then his eyes then began to burn.

He opened his eyes again and was blinded by a blue dust that seemed to ease the pain in his eyes but caused him to become dizzy. He could feel himself losing his balance about to fall to the ground but then felt something catch him. He looked up and saw his enemy but before anything he saw a black dust hit his eyes.

then...he blacked out.

(whew that was a lot to think about...Anyways i did the cover and personally i don't like it so i will see what i can do about that anyways thanks guys Bye bye)