The attacks

~Sam's p.o.v~
I went down to the cells to get him out of there. His people were attacking again and this time I was going to make him see. I don't care that I am use to him and like became somewhat buds with him I'm making him see the pain. "Get up!" I said chaining him onto the wall. "What the hell Sam!?" He said waking up at an instant. "Now you will see all the wrongs your people do to us. "I said anger clear in my voice. I threw a special dust making a screen appear on it was the battle the attack his soldiers did upon my village. I left the room getting ready for our defences.

~Taurtis' p.o.v~
I watched as the hybrids struggled to fight back or run away. Kids ran as far as they could only getting caught ans slaughtered at the hands of my people. I wanted to scream or yell to stop but I couldn't. So many innocent hybrids had fallen....had I been this blind to not have noticed what my people caused? Everything then turned to Sam. "Ready men! CHARGE!" He yelled as bis soldiers ran to mine clashing swords with each other the metal echoing in my ear. I saw how he went at it using that dust to his advantage however it also forged up the place making me not able to see what was going on. All I could do is listen to the bodies dropping. My eyes darted around trying to find Sam.

"UGH!"

I looked as the fogged cleared and saw it was Sam his stomach had a large gash through it. I wanted to yell scream for him to get help but I couldn't I was trapped in this cell...the world crashing down on me

(Heya guys sorry it took a while but hope you liked it also I will provably change the cover of this book that is all for now)

-Freak out

P.s. never rush ME to do something or update