Books Books everywhere!

~Sam's p.o.v~
"look you wanna go to the library?" I said outside the bars where my prisoner was. "what?" he said looking at me. I only shrugged at him. "your odd you know" he said pointing out the obvious. "gee no way I haven't noticed" I said rolling my eyes. It soon became a staring contest. "if I was you and you were me I would toy with you, you know get in your mind mess around push your buttons test your limits not let you go around my castle acting call nice and see if you wanna be aground books" he said. Well I know I'm different but still I have a heart. "At least I have a heart for the enemy. The must love their loaded enemy to accomplish such as they desire" I spoke messing with his mind as he would have done to me. "ugh great I get what thy enemy means now" he said with a roll of his eyes. "so thus thy want to join the in the wonders of books" I said once again and this time I could tell I was getting in his skin. "alright stop and talk normal" he said with a little sass in his voice. "soo? thus the want to join me?" I said only keeping a bit of my fancy tone. "it's fine I would like to stay here" he said looking into the small window near him." alright as you wish" I said beginning to go up the stairs. "wait!" he yelled at me. a smile grew on my face but I hid it as I looked over at him. "yeah?" I said going back down the stairs. "....fine I like to go" he said. I used my magical dust to get him out of those chains but smart enough to chair us together so he wouldn't leave. he took notice of this as he grumbled in frustration.

~time skip~

once inside I couldn't help but smile at the sight of so many books. I loved reading. I blew my dust around creating a barrier around the place so he wouldn't leave as I un-chained us. I took the ladder and began to climb to find my favorite books. Action,drama with a hint of romance. yeah it's cheesy but it's nice. it's like the author controls everyone to make such an effect in his or hers creation to make it exiting for the reader, and honestly I liked that. (SAM THE WALL) as I began to read I felt something besides me I looked and saw if was him. "umm...can you read to me"he said. I only smiled as I began to read...