Getting to know the enemy

~Sam's p.o.v~
I was on my chair next to my father and mother along with my sister. "Sire we have news of the enemy!" One of my friends as well as my guard. "What would that be"my dad asked. Grian walked forward. His hooves making a loud patter on the floor. "They plan to attack Samantha's troops on the east quarter when she launches her attack. Then they said they will kidnap her for kidnapping his son." Grian said. I looked over at Samantha and saw her pondering. I looked over at my father. he himself was red in the face most likely anger. "thanks again you may go" my father dismissed Grian. I followed of course. "Grian...did you get any other information?" I said. he stopped and turned to look at me. "they are planing a treaty if you marry their daughter. peace will be brought to both lands....I also was told that they will send raven to send it here" he said. I was shocked at all these news. Marry their daughter Salex?
(yes yes she is the sis of Taurtis in this)
Marry someone I clearly dont love. "listen Sam I know you don't want to but know you will have to tell your parents eventually....it's your choice"Grian said giving me a kiss on my head before leaving again....marriage...