Lost it All!

It's been a few weeks, I layed on my bunk nothing was right anymore. Ever. Listening to 'Lost it All' By My Dad in the rest of BVB. They were like family but these past weeks its been awkward...

CC is one of those people where he dont care whats going on, He'll talk to me no matter what its just im not talking to anyone at the moment, just thinking.. Everything was getting so hard to handle, the hardest part is to rememeber a few months ago everything was perfect. Now everything is falling apart and im just waiting to get the call that mom is gone.. then who do i have? my Dad? yeah... what a joke i couldnt help but cry harder. Lost it all is the song i a can relate to the most and Dont Go by Bring me the Horizon.. My life was literally falling apart at the tips of my fingers. 

I got a message in fear that it was a message about my mother i was scared... But it got worse.. My fear was true. It was about my mother. She was dying and in a hospital. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms tightly around my chest and choked out a cry. I was all alone the bus quiet, echoing my cries of pain i couldnt take this i slide on my black shinnys and a tight long sleeve black shirt and pulled on my leather jacket i was full of anger and pain i slid on my combat boots and grabbed my phone and fixed my hair did my make up pulled on my beanie and threw open the bus door and walked off the bus. I walked away i left the venue as i hear BVB playing 'Lost It All' on stage as i faded into the woods and darkest of the night. I sang softly to the music as it faded the further i got away. This was it... Im not longer a Daddy's Little Girl.. with that tears streaming down my face as the music faded complete.