Party!

I slowly followed the guys off of the bus, we walked through all the buses i realized this was Warped Tour no wonder. CC glanced down at me "Are you nervous? Done  Fan girling?" he laughed i frowned it wasn't funny i was nervous.

" im fine." they all looked at me and i couldnt help but laugh.

My dad looked at me  "you laugh so easily" 

"No i dont."

Jinxx laughed  "Yes you do." i blushed as we showed up at Ronnie's bus, there was alot of people already here. Music was blasting and beer was being throwen. My Dad looked down at me "Maybe we should go back to the bus...." 

Ash ran into the big crowd where the beer and chicks were and by the way looked like they were only wearing a rag of clothes, it was disgusting. i shivered.

Jinxx laughed  "Oh come on Andy! lighten up! her frist party." my dad groaned.

"She doesnt need to be at these kind of parties." 

CC shrugged  "she will be going to one sooner or later. Better now then later huh?" my Dad frowned i walked forward towards the party as they argued. 

~ Later that Night~

I felt so lonely they conviced my dad to stay for one, now they are all drunk. I have yet not met Ronnie. I bumped into someone i fell backwards and who ever it was caught me and steady me.

Ronnie's drunk voice filled my ears "heyyy sorry girl. hmmm" he looked at me up and down "Your Different from the rest. want a beer?" my dad told me not to drink but i couldnt help it Ronnie offered me a beer! 

"Yeah sure!" he handed me one after he opened it. I took a little sip...Damn it tasted weird i have to chug it. I did ronnie watched me and smiled grabbing my hand pulling me onto the bus sitting me on the couch.

"Im Ronnie Radke...You are?" i blushed and looked down.

"I know who you are.. damn im fucking wearing your Bands Shirt" i laughed and smiled sweetly.

"Im Ashley Biersack...." his eyes went wide and a grin on his face. 

"Very nice to meet you Ashley.."